Aadhaar card authentication history : You are going to get information about what is aadhaar authentication, how to use aadhaar card, everyone knows how important aadhaar card is for everyone and it is used everywhere, so everyone concerned with its security must know its details. Need to know.
If you used to use your Aadhaar card anywhere, you didn’t have any proof to say that you used Aadhaar card but now you can see your Aadhaar authentication history if you want. You can withdraw and this proof gives you complete information about Aadhaar card usage.
What is Aadhaar Authentication?
Whenever you use your Aadhaar card for any work, there will be Aadhaar card verification so that the Aadhaar card and its holder can be identified.
There are many methods used for verification, you have to use one of OTP or biometric or demographic for verification and then your aadhaar can be verified, this process is called aadhaar authentication.
How to do Aadhaar Authentication History
You may be aware that while the Aadhaar Card was being generated, your documents, biometrics as well as the forms and information you provided would have been stored on UIDAI’s servers.
From security point of view, checking Aadhaar Authentication History is essential because every person is using internet, computer or mobile and due to this cyber crime is also high.
It is important to know who is misusing Aadhaar card when, so by checking Aadhaar Authentication History you can know where your Aadhaar card has been used.
PVC Aadhar Card Online Order Link
Keep these things in mind before knowing Aadhaar Authentication History
- Here you can see the authentication transaction history of last 6 months only.
- You can view only 50 records here at a time.
- If you get Aadhaar Authentication Record Failure Show then you will also show error code. What this error code means, you can check it from the link given below in UIDAI error code.
- In Aadhaar Authentication History, if you feel that you have not authenticated this Aadhaar, you can provide this information to the Authentication User Agency.
- You should have Aadhaar card and mobile number link on which OTP will be sent to you.
Aadhar card validity check online
How to Check Aadhaar Authentication History
Step-1: First of all you have to open the official website of Aadhaar card on your computer or mobile.
- You will see some options on My Aadhaar given in the menu.
- You have to click on Aadhaar Authentication History given in Aadhaar Services.
Step-2: You will have a new tab open on which you will have this type of form show.
- Here you have to enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number or you can enter 16 digit virtual ID number by clicking on Virtual ID.
- After this you have to enter the security code given in the blank box.
- After doing all this, you click on Send OTP and you will get the registered mobile number. But you will get OTP massage.
- After this you will have a new page show, first you have to select which details you want to check. Like – OTP, Biometric, Demographic or you can also choose all.
- After this, you have to choose how long you want to view the record from here.
- You have to fill in how many records you want to see here. You can view up to 50 records.
- After this, enter the OTP received on your phone.
- Now you click on submit button.
Step-4: After this, you will be shown the Aadhaar authentication history, in which you can see a lot of authentication related information. What data will be shown here, we tell you here.
You can use OTP, Biometric or Demographic to verify your Aadhaar card, so the details you will get here means that your Aadhaar card has been verified this way.
The details you will be given here means that your Aadhaar card is used in this agency, if you have not used your Aadhaar card at this place, you see this list, here you will be shown the contact details along with the name. of that agency. will be
AUA Transaction Id
The ID you see here is generated at the time of Aadhaar authentication, meaning any authentication you have done can be identified by this ID.
In this, you can see if your Aadhaar authentication has been successful, i.e. it will know whether whatever method was used to verify Aadhaar was verified or not.
UIDAI Error Code
If your Aadhaar card Aadhaar authentication is not done for some reason, you have given an error code in it. You can see here.
Aadhaar card authentication history
|Aadhaar card authentication history||Check from Here|
|GkGujarat Homepage||Click Here|
3 thoughts on “Aadhaar card authentication history”