Duplicate driving license Gujarat online : Often, if a wallet is stolen, the driver’s license is lost along with it. In this situation, many people are confused about how to get a new driving license in case they don’t even have a copy of the driving license. Explaining the solution to this problem, Assistant RTO Dilip Yadav says that the most important detail of a driving license is your license number.
If a person’s license is lost but they still have the license number, the license details can also be retrieved from the record by typing the person’s name and date of birth as per the license. If there is no license number or license copy, the detail checking officer has to write an application to the respective RTO to extract the license details from the records. This is possible only when the person has a smart card and their license details are entered in the RTO’s digital records. If the license is issued on paper and does not have a smart card, the license holder is left with no option but to apply for a new license.
Many times it happens that our necessary documents are lost, because the license is something that we have to carry with us all the time. Sometimes if our wallet goes missing, along with all the necessary documents, we are in trouble, what to do now. The question here is that if the license is lost, how can it be recovered again. If you have this question in your mind, then we are giving the answer.
You can apply for a copy permit on the off chance that the first driving permit is lost or harmed. Duplicate driving license can be applied both online and offline. Showing you how to apply online and offline
Similarly if four wheeler driving license is lost then apply for duplicate license by making an appointment with RTO to get duplicate license. This process will take some time and one will get the license through speed post within 7 to 9 days. The processing fee for this is Rs 200. It is worth mentioning that there are no charges for transferring license details from RTO.
Apply for duplicate license as follows
- First of all go to the website of state transport department.
- Enter the details requested here and fill the LLD form.
- After filling the form take a print of it.
- Now attach all your required documents.
- Subsequent to doing this, presently you need to present this structure and your archives to the RTO office. This can likewise be submitted on the web.
- Duplicate driving license will reach your address through post after 30 days of online process of driving license.
Apply for offline duplicate license like this
- After applying the duplicate driving license online, you have to go to the RTO from which you were issued the original driving license.
- submit LLD and move forward.
- Along with this form you have to pay the prescribed fee.
- After this whole process you will get duplicate driving license at your address through post within 30 days.
If you don’t have passport then Passport Seva Login Registration Online from Here.
Duplicate driving license Gujarat online
Click here to Apply on Official Portal