How can i check my e-memo online in Gujarat? Often, traffic rules are violated by many people unknowingly and they get a kick out of it. This happens when your vehicle has come under traffic police camera surveillance due to over speeding or wrong parking.
Many times E-Challan is given after breaking the signal and you don’t even know it. Data about this is given through SMS on the transport enlisted number.
Many a times it has been observed that the vehicle owner is unable to get the e-challan information due to incorrect or closed number. In such a situation, e-challan is often not paid till the last date, which can lead to heavy fine or even imprisonment.
In such a situation, it would be better if you check online that there is no outstanding balance on your vehicle. So today we will tell you how to check pending challan on your mobile.
How to check invoice online?
- To check challan online, you have to visit central government website https://echallan.parivahan.gov.in
- Here you will see an option to check currency status. Click here.
- Clicking on Challan Status will open a new page.
- Here you will be given three options to check challan status by entering challan number, vehicle number or DL number.
- After entering your vehicle details, fill the captcha below and click on Get Details.
- If an e-challan has been deducted on your vehicle, the details will be disclosed.
- View Challan Status on MParivahan App If you don’t want to view Challan Status on website and you have installed mParivahan app on your smartphone, you can also..
You can see the currency status. Follow these steps for this –
- First open the mParivahan app on your smartphone.
- After that click on the menu button given in the application page.
- After this a slide window will open in which click on the search currency option. After clicking on search challan, you can check the challan status by entering your vehicle registration number or your driving license number.
This is how to fill e-challan online
- If your vehicle challan is deducted, you can pay the challan online without delay.
- For this, you have to click on Pay Now option provided with the challan.
- After this you will be asked for the phone number, which is merged with your account.
- After entering the number click on Get OTP.
- Confirm your portable number by entering the OTP.
- Now e-challan payment website will open, click next here. Presently you will be requested installment affirmation, click on continue.
- Now you will come across various ways to make online payments.
- Choose any one method as per your convenience and make payment.
How can i check my e-memo online in Gujarat?
- Click Here to Download e-memo online in Gujarati