How to Login EPFO Member Portal: Step By Step Details: Dear Readers, We try to update you periodically with the updates that are coming from EPFO every now and then. In today’s article we will discuss in detail about the topics like UAN activation, Steps to Login to EPFO Member Portal, PF Balance Check, Log in on the EPFO portal as Employers, Services Offered at EPFO Portal so you have to read this article till the end.
Steps for e-KYC for EPFO
If you want to do e-KYC in EPFO then you have to follow below steps.
- Log in to the e-seva portal with your UAN and password
- Select the ‘Manage’ option
- Select ‘KYC’
- Fill your KYC details like Aadhaar, PAN, Driving License, Passport, Election Card, Ration Card, Bank details.
- Select the given KYC box
- Select the ‘SAVE’ option.
- data is pending now.
- Details will be verified by EPFO
- After its verification, KYC will be updated
Steps to check EPF balance online
If you want to check EPF balance online then you have to follow below steps.
- Go to EPFO website
- Visit the Member Passbook page
- Log in to the portal using your UAN and EPFO portal login password
- The Member ID of the EPF account linked to your UAN will be displayed.
- Select Member ID
- Your passbook will be displayed
Steps to link EPF account with Aadhaar card:
To link EPF account with Aadhaar card you have to follow below steps.
- Go to EPFO member portal and login
- Select the ‘menu’ option from the navigation bar
- Select the ‘KYC’ option from the drop-down menu
- From the list of documents provided, select ‘Aadhaar Card’
- Click on Proceed
- Once your Aadhaar details are verified with UIDAI’s data, your EPFO account will be linked with Aadhaar card.
How to claim form on EPFO portal?
If your Aadhaar and UAN are linked, you can claim for partial or complete withdrawal of EPF funds. This can be done through forms (Forms 31, 19 and 10C) when you are unemployed and at the time of retirement. The Government of India has entered into several agreements with several countries regarding social security benefits that India and the respective country will provide.
How to Register on EPFO Portal
To register on EPFO Portal you have to follow below steps.
- Visit the EPFO Member Portal
- Click on ‘Online Services’
- Select ‘For Employees’
- Select Member UAN/ Online Services
- You will be taken to the e-Sewa portal for UAN members.
- Register by clicking on Active UAN
- Enter details like Aadhaar Card, UAN, Date of Birth, PAN, Email ID and Mobile.
- Your registered mobile number. will get an authorization pin.
- Enter PIN to validate details
how to uAN activate Steps
Activation of UAN is required for employees and employers to login to EPFO. This UAN employees can find their UAN from their employer or even from their salary.
Follow the below mentioned steps to activate UAN.
- Go to EPFO member portal and select ‘Activate UAN‘ option.
- Your UAN/Member ID and other details like Name, DOB, Aadhaar Number, Mobile Number and Captcha
- Enter the code
- Click on the option of ‘Get Authorization PIN’
- An authorization PIN will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter this PIN and select the option of ‘Validate OTP and Activate UAN’.
- You will get a password on your registered mobile use this password to activate your UAN.
How to Login EPFO Member Portal: Step By Step Details
The process of logging into EPFO is very simple. You will be able to login easily after completing the UAN number and captcha. Below is the complete process of logging in as an employee on the EPFO portal.
- Firstly, employees have to go to EPFO website https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/index.php.
- Once the employee is on the EPFO website, go to ‘Services’ and click on the ‘For Employees’ option.
- On the next page, the employee has to click on the option of ‘Member UAN/Online Service (OCS/OTCP)’ which you will find under ‘Services’.
- On the new page, the employee has to enter the UAN and password captcha details.
- Next, the employee has to click on ‘Sign In’.
- The next page will take you to the employee’s EPFO portal. In which employees can update their KYC, claim their PF amount, check their PF balance.
1 thought on “How to Login EPFO Member Portal: Step By Step Details”