How to Transfer EPF Online: Step by Step Process at EPFO Portal – A portal has been created by the Employees Provident Fund Organization. Which is named,,login , EPFO Portal. Many services are provided on this portal. In which EPFO has released a WhatsApp helpline. How to Activate UAN for Provident Fund through this organization? The facility is also online. But today we will get information about EPF Account Transfer Process.
Transferring PF account has become very easy. Now no employee has to go to the old organization to transfer their account. They can transfer their account online sitting at home.
EPF Account Transfer Process
If you are employed and have changed organization recently, you can transfer your PF account online from the comfort of your home. Only those employees who are subscribers of Employees Provident Fund Organization. They can initiate the online process of PF Account Online Transfer. His organization deducts PF (Provident Fund) amount from his salary. PF Account Online Transfer will be done right from your mobile or laptop, for this you will not need to call or visit your old institution.
Linking the account with Aadhaar is very important
If you are going to transfer your PF account online, first check if your account is linked with Aadhaar or not. Your PF account must be linked with Aadhaar for account transfer. Along with this, the Employees Provident Fund Organization mobile number and other important information should be updated in the Employees Provident Fund Organization. After this, you can easily transfer your PM account (PF Account Transfer) sitting at home.
Also Read >> Check Your EPF Balance Online
How to do Account Transfer Online (EPF Account Transfer Process)
- For this first of all you have to go to the official website of Employees Provident Fund Organization.
- After this, click on the link for employees given here in the services section.
- Here you log in using your Universal Account Number (UAN).
- After this your profile will open, where you have to go to Online Services link and click on Member One Account (Transfer Request) option.
- You have to verify the current appointment and PF account related information.
- After this you click on the option of ‘Get Details’. This will open the PF Account details of your last meeting.
- You will get an option to choose between previous employer and current employer to authenticate your online claim form. You can call it an authorized signatory
- Select based on holding availability. Select any employer and provide Member ID or UAN.
- Finally click on Get OTP option. After which an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number. Fill it and submit it.
- After this, online transfer of PF account in PDF format to selected company or organization has to be done within 10 days of submission of online application.
- After approval of the company, the PF account will be transferred to the new PF account of the existing company.
Offline EPF Transfer Procedure
To use the offline EPF transfer method, a member must fill out and return Form 13 to their current employer.
The current employer forwards and sends this information to the EPF office. The form is sent to the applicant’s previous employer by the EPF office for verification and attestation.
On the receipt is confirmed and validated duplicate from the past boss, the EPF office moves the equilibrium from the past EPF record to another EPF account.
The applicant does not need to provide their UAN or Aadhaar card number when making a PF transfer offline.
PF Move Status Check
On the off chance that you have applied for online PF move, you can without much of a stretch track the situation with the application. In the case of an offline application, this cannot be accomplished.
You can check your online status by logging into the Online Transfer Claim portal or by going to the official EPFO website’s “EPF Claim status check” page. The applicant can use the EPF Grievance Portal to find out the precise status of their transfer claim if they are dissatisfied with the service and the status.
Filing of e-nomination is required
In fact, it helps in getting the Provident Fund Pension (Employee Pension Scheme) and Insurance (EDLI) benefits easily on the death of the member. Also provides online claim submission facility to the nominee. For E-Nomination you can visit www.epfindia.gov.in.
Now you can check your account through the app
If you have a smartphone, you can check your EPF balance through the app whenever you want. For this open Umang app and click on Employees Provident Fund Organization. In this click on Employee Centric Services and then click on View Passbook and enter UAN and Password. After entering it you can see the EPF balance.
How to Transfer EPF Online: Step by Step Process at EPFO Portal
- Official website : Click here