Income Certificate Gujarat Online | Income certificate is an essential document for availing various government subsidies and schemes. The amount of income mentioned in the income certificate is calculated based on the actual income of each family. Gujarat government has announced the facility of online form to get income certificate easily.
Gujarat government allows their citizens to apply online for this certificate from the official Digital Gujarat portal. Income certificate online application service is also available on Digital Gujarat mobile app
Get Income Certificate – Enter Income Number from Digital Gujarat @digitalgujarat gov in Income certificate is an official document issued by the state government stating the annual income details of the applicant or applicant’s family. The main information specified in the certificate is the details regarding the annual income of the family obtained from various sources as per the records of the particular financial year
Income certificate is an essential document for availing various government subsidies and schemes. The income amount is calculated based on the actual income of each family mentioned in the certificate. Gujarat state government has introduced online application form to get income certificate easily. In this article, we look at the process for obtaining Gujarat Income Certificate.
Here we will give you all the details about income certificate and step by step procedure how to get income certificate online.
Income Certificate is an official statement issued by the Government of Gujarat for citizens of Gujarat. Through this certificate the government will confirm the income of the citizen and whether he/she is eligible for various schemes and subsidies offered by the Gujarat government. This details the income of the entire family arguments.
What is Income Certificate?
Table of Contents
As the name suggests, an income certificate is a document that is issued by an authority working under the state government. The purpose behind this certificate is to verify your annual income as well as the annual income of your family from all sources. Generally, the authority issuing the certificate may vary from state to state. Generally, an income certificate can be obtained from the Tehsildar if you live in a village. But, if your town or city has a Collector/District Magistrate, Sub-Divisional Magistrate, Revenue Circle Officer or any District Authority, you can get this certificate directly from them.
Income Certificate – Required documents
- aadhar card
- electricity bill
- Water Bill (not older than three months)
- Gas connection
- Bank Passbook
- Post Office Account Statement
- Driving license
- Government photo ID card
- Employer Certificate
- If salaried (from last three years 16-A and ITR)
- If in business (ITR of business for more than 3 years)
- Declaration Before Talati
How to get income certificate online?
- Applicant should visit the official website of Digital Gujarat Portal.
- If you are an unregistered user then first of all you have to register yourself.
- After registration you have to click on revenue button.
- After that you can see Income Certificate option.
- Click on the Income Certificate button and you can see the option to apply online there.
- Click on that option.
- Enter all the required information there.
- You can also select the language of the application.
- Then click on Continue Service.
- Mention the details given on the screen. And then click on Update Profile.
- Now, applicants have to upload the required documents there.
- Click on submit button.
- After that you have to pay the application fee for the certificate application.