LPG Subsidy Check Online by Mobile number 2023: With the subsidy, every household in India is allowed to purchase 12 LPG cylinders in a year. And while buying the cylinder, it has to be bought at its original price and then the subsidy amount is credited to the customer’s account by the government.
The Direct Benefit Transfer Scheme, which was implemented by the Government of India in 2015, allows consumers to deposit up to the value of this subsidy into their bank accounts.
LPG cylinder price is changed every month according to international oil price and many other factors also affect it. However, many consumers have not received their subsidy for the past two months. For that you can also check what is the status of your LPG subsidy when you placed your order for refilling and whether it has been transferred or not. And you can do this online too, for that you can do it from the websites of companies like HP, BPCL, and IOCL owned by the Government of India like Wadi Oil Marketing Company. So you can follow the below mentioned steps and check your LPG subsidy status.
- Go to http://mylpg.in/ website. – Then enter your LPG ID in the space provided. If you don’t know your LPG ID
- Under such circumstances click on click here to know your LPG ID given on that page. –
After that one will open in which you have to select your distributor company. –
On the next page you will be asked for all your customer details. And then you can enter those details in multiple search or normal search and you will get the customer id and distributor name in the pass book provided to you by your distributor. –
- After that your LPG ID will be showing at the bottom of the page. Which you have to write down because that ID cannot be copy-pasted.
If you are visiting mylpg.in for the first time
- So first of all you have to click on New User option. Which will be given on the top right side of your Mind Your Seat LPG ID page. –
- After that you have to enter the LPG ID found in the previous step along with your registered mobile number and captcha code. –
- After that an OTP will be sent to your mobile, enter it and proceed to the next page.
- After that on this page you have to enter your email id and create a password so that you can create your new user account. –
- After that an activation link will be sent in your email, go to your inbox and click on that link. –
- The link will then take you to your LPG company’s page stating that your account has been successfully activated. –
- After that you have to login on that website with your mobile number or email address in which you also have to enter captcha code. –
- After that a popup will be shown in which all the details of your account will be given and the link of your bank account and Aadhaar will also be shown with the LPG account. And also it will be mentioned whether you have taken subsidy or not. –
- After that, on the left side of the page, look for the option of U cylinder booking history or subsidy transport and click on it. One thing to keep in mind here is that this procedure is being written keeping HP customers in mind. So if you are a customer of another company, this option may also be displayed at a different place on their website.
- After that on the landing page you can also check the amount of your subsidy and the status of its transfer.
lpg subsidy check online by Mobile number 2023
- એલપીજી સબસિડી નું સ્ટેટસ ચેક કરવા: Click Here