voter slip download 2022 gujarat | ECI has made the process of searching the name in the water list and downloading the water slip much easier. The water slip along with all the details like polling booth, date and location can now be easily downloaded from the Election Commission site.
Voting for the first phase of Gujarat assembly elections is going to be held on December 1 i.e. tomorrow. The second phase of voting will be held on December 5. If you are over 18 years of age then it is very important for you to know whether your name is in the electoral roll or not. If so, how to get Voter Slip? You don’t need to go anywhere for this. Today we will tell you the easy way to download Water Sleep online.
voter slip download 2022 gujarat
Downloading Water Sleep is very easy
The Election Commission of India (ECI) has made the process of searching for names in the voter list and downloading the voter slip very easy. The water slip along with all the details like polling booth, date and location can now be easily downloaded from the Election Commission’s website. Here we will tell you the step-by-step process to search your name and download Water Sleep Online…
Process of downloading Water Sleep
- – Go to National Water Service Portal (NVSP) website https://www.nvsp.in.
- – Click on Search in Electoral Roll tab.
- – A new webpage will open, where you can check your name in voter list in two ways.
The first way
- – In this option you have to enter your name, father/husband name, age/date of birth and category.
- – After entering this information you have to select your state name, district and assembly constituency.
Another way (Search by EPIC number)
- – In this process you have to enter your EPIC Number (Election Card Number) and State Name.
- – You will find the EPIC number in your election card towards the top.
- – After entering all these details the site will show you voter information based on your details.
- – If your name is not in the electoral roll, you will see ‘No Record’.