What is Shark Tank India? : Registration, Judges & All About: India has seen significant growth in the entrepreneurship sector, especially among its young population who are leaving traditional jobs to start their own businesses. Both men and women are achieving success in business through hard work and dedication, which is contributing to India’s economic growth. To further support and promote budding entrepreneurs, a new show titled “Shark Tank India” premiered on 20th December on Sony Entertainment Television Channel. Let us know complete information about what is “Shark Tank India” through this article.
What is Shark Tank India?
“Shark Tank India” is a show launched by Sony Entertainment Television to support and promote new business ideas and ventures by upcoming entrepreneurs in India. The show features aspiring entrepreneurs pitching their business plans to a panel of business experts, known as “sharks,” who evaluate the ideas’ potential success and profitability. Sharks, who are experts in their respective fields, evaluate business plans and provide guidance and support to competitors. The aim of the show is to support budding entrepreneurs and help them take their business ideas to the next level.
Shark Tank India Show Telecast
The show “Shark Tank India” airs on Sony Entertainment Television Channel. The show premiered on 20th December, 2021 on the channel. The show is hosted by Ranvijay Singha, who previously played an important role and served as a judge on popular shows like “Roadies”.
Shark Tank India Judge Panel (Business Experts)
The panel of judges of the “Shark Tank India” show, known as SHARKS, are all business experts in their respective fields. Sharks include:
- Ashneer Grover, Founder and Managing Director, Bharat PE
- Vinita Singh, CEO and Co-Founder of Sugar Cosmetics
- Piyush Bansal, Founder and CEO of Lenskart
- Namita Thapar, Executive Director, Mcure Pharmaceuticals
- Anupam Mittal, Founder and CEO of Shaadi.com
- Ghazal Alagh, Co-Founder and Chief of MamaEarth
- Aman Gupta, Co-Founder and Chief Marketing Officer of Bot.
Shark Tank India Judges Net Worth
Following are the judges on Shark Net Worth or “Shark Tank India”:
- Vinita Singh, CEO and co-founder of Sugar Cosmetics, has a net worth of Rs 100 crore.
- Ashneer Grover, co-founder of BharatPe, has a net worth of Rs. is more than 700 crores.
- Ghazal Alig, founder and chief of MamaEarth, has a net worth of Rs 148 crore.
- Anupam Mittal, founder of Shaadi.com People’s Group, has a net worth of over Rs 185 crore.
- Lenskart CEO and founder Piyush Bansal’s net worth is Rs. 587 crores is more.
- Namita Thapar, Chief Executive Officer of Emcure Pharmaceuticals, has a net worth of over Rs 600 crore.
- bOAt co-founder Aman Gupta’s net worth is Rs 710 crore.
Shark Tank India Registration
“Shark Tank India” registration is open to anyone with a business idea or an established business seeking support and guidance from Sharks. To register, visit the official website of “Shark Tank India” at Sony Liv, Sharktank.SonyLiv.com and complete the registration process.
Shark Tank India Show Timings (Show Time)
The show “Shark Tank India” can be seen on Sony Entertainment Television from Monday to Friday starting at 9:00 PM. Additionally, the show is available to watch on demand anytime on Sony Television’s app ‘SonyLive’.
What is Shark Tank India? : Registration, Judges & All About
- Registration Link: Click Here