Apply for New Ration Card Gujarat | E-Citizen: Documents, Status and Form: In today’s time it has become very difficult to download the government pattern, the government has released a new portal in which you can download any pattern online and if you want to download online, instead of offline, complete information is also provided. This information is published by Government Information Blog. Read the full article for complete information on what has been done.
Necessary instructions for issue of new ration card
- This service is available in Gujarati.
- You can click on “Apply Online” button for this form file or click “Download Form” button to fill the form offline.
- For filling online or offline details, your general details and service specific information like business details, family details, etc. should be ready.
- All fields marked “*” on the online form are mandatory.
- If English input language is selected then English key board will be required for input, but if Gujarati input language is selected then Gujarati key board will be required for input.
- If any data filled by you in the online form is incorrect or misleading then the Head of Department will be forced to cancel your form.
- If your application is returned for changes or to fill in incomplete details, please submit it within 14 days of return. If the applicant fails to submit the application within 14 days,
Evidence required for issue of new ration card
- Proof of residence (any one)
- Ration card
- True copy of Light Bill.
- True copy of telephone bill.
- Copy of Election Identity Card
- True copy of passport
- First Page of Bank Passbook / Canceled Cheque
- Post Office Account Statement / Passbook
- Permission to drive
- Government Photo ID Card / Service Photo Identity Card issued by PSU
- Water Bill (not older than 3 months)
- Assessment sheet in case of ownership
- Access to property tax
- In case of rent, rent agreement, landlord consent and proof of ownership
- Copy of property card
Online application process for new ration card
- Open Digital Gujarat Portal www.digitalgujarat.gov.in website..
- After that, click on “MENU” and the menu bar will open.
- Then click on “Services”.
- Click on “Citizen Services” in Services
- Click on Citizen Services and a new page will open.
- “Application for New Ration Card” will appear as you scroll down that page.
- Click on “Application for New Ration Card”.
- A new page opens, click on “Apply Online” below.
- After applying online, the login side of the registered user will open.
- If you have registered, login with Login ID and Password.
Food grains or kerosene will not be available on the card
- In lieu of barcode ration card, the two-page ration card received in the online ration card issuing process will be used as instrumental evidence only. Based on which no quantity of grain or kerosene will be available from any place. To get the quantity, one has to submit the online card and submit the biometric details to get the barcoded ration card. How many cyber cafes are also likely to be approached for online processing.
Also read >> GeM Portal 2023: Registration & Login