Dr. PG Solanki Scheduled Caste Medical Post Graduate Doctor Loan Yojana 2023 @esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in: My dear Gujarati people read this article till the end so that this information will be useful for you, in this article we will know, what is “Dr.PG Solanki Scheduled Caste Medical Postgraduate Doctor Loan Assistance Scheme”?, who will benefit, what will be the benefit. , Eligibility(s), Documents and How to Apply. We will get its complete information.
What is Dr.PG Solanki Loan Assistance Scheme to Scheduled Caste Medical Postgraduate Doctors?
Dr. PG Solanki Scheduled Caste Medical Postgraduate Doctors Loan Assistance Scheme to MD/MS to start independent business Rs.3,00,000/- lakh loan with 4% interest rate will be provided by Govt. And assistance of ₹.50,000/- is provided.
Eligibility and Conditions for Loan Assistance Scheme to Dr. PG Solanki Scheduled Caste Medical Post Graduate Doctors
A person who wants to get the benefit under Dr.PG.Solanki Scheduled Caste Medical Post Graduate Doctor Loan Assistance Scheme should comply with these eligibility and conditions, only then the benefit of this scheme will be availed.
- Beneficiary applicant should be native of Gujarat state.
- Beneficiary applicant should belong to scheduled caste.
- The loan and accrued interest will be recovered in equal monthly installments over a period of four years after the sanctioned loan applicant from the bank or other financial institution completes the repayment of the loan including interest on it or after eight years whichever is earlier.
- The applicant will be free to repay the outstanding amount of the loan earlier than the stipulated time.
- The loan assistance for margin money given by the government has to be used only for the purpose for which it is given. If found to have been used for any other purpose, the amount of loan assistance will be recovered from the date of disbursement along with penal interest and, if necessary, will also be recovered through revenue.
- If the loan sanctioned to the applicant is late in repaying the loan within the stipulated time, penal interest at 2.5% per annum will be charged along with flat installments.
- No income limit is applicable in the scheme.
Required Documents for Loan Assistance Scheme to Dr. PG Solanki Scheduled Caste Medical Post Graduate Doctors
Friends who want to apply for Dr.PG Solanki Scheduled Caste Medical Post Graduate Doctor Loan Assistance Scheme, they need all the below documents. Only then you can avail the benefits of this scheme.
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- Election Identity Card
- Certificate of Medical Post Graduate Degree
- Applicant’s Age Proof / School Leaving Certificate (if any)
- Example of caste/sub-caste of the applicant
- An example of the total annual income of the family
- Proof of Residence (Any one of Electricity Bill/License/Lease Agreement/Electoral Card/Ration Card)
- Copy of registration
- Specimen of surety bond
- Guarantee Sheet
- Example of eligibility for loan repayment
- Basis of Property of Guarantor-1 (Excerpts of 7/12 – Index)
- Basis of Property of Guarantor-2 (Excerpts of 7/12 – Index)
- Specimen of surety bond
- Copy of first page of Bank Passbook / Canceled Check (in applicant’s name)
Dr. PG Solanki How to Apply Loan Assistance Scheme to Scheduled Caste Medical Postgraduate Doctors?
Friends who want to apply for Dr.PG Solanki Scheduled Caste Medical Post Graduate Doctors Loan Assistance Scheme by following the below mentioned procedure, you can apply
Dr. PG Solanki Scheduled Caste Medical Post Graduate Doctor Loan Assistance Scheme You can apply by yourself through esamajkalyan portal or by visiting your nearest CSC center which operates online. can
(Special Note:-Dear friends you can apply online by yourself here on esamajkalyan portal but as far as possible you should go to your nearest online center or where such online operations are done and apply online so that there is no mistake in your application. )