GeM Portal 2023: Registration & Login: Friends, if you create a product or service. If you are selling in a government department or ministry, GeM Portal will prove to be very beneficial for you. You can register through this portal. You can sell your products and services to a government department or ministry. GeM Portal is a government portal, where sellers can create their account for free and catalog services.
What is GeM Portal?
Friends, let us tell you that Gem Portal is a portal where sellers can create their account for free. After creating an account, he can also catalog his product or service there. Be it any government department or ministry, central government or state government, if they need any product or service, they buy from GeM portal itself. He can also order if he wants and can also buy tender by bidding if he wants.
Free online registration on GeM portal
Let us tell you that all this process is done online only through internet. Now you don’t need to go to any office to get government tender. There is no need to make frequent rounds of that office either. Instead you can get the tender online only through JEM portal. In today’s article, we will give you complete information about GeM Portal Registration Process.
Features of this portal
- Transparency (Transparency in Administration)
- Secure and Safe
What is the purpose of Gem portal registration?
Friends, as you all know, nowadays people do a lot of business. Also adopts different ways of doing business. If you are also doing business or want to sell your service or any product in any government or ministry. GeM Portal will always help you a lot. After GemPortal registration be it any government department or ministry, central government or state government, if they need any product or service, they buy it only from GeM portal.
Earlier people had to go to an office to list their product or service. Now they can register through the portal. Government e-marketing portal has been made available in various languages. So that everyone can get benefits under this portal according to their language. No fee will be charged for GeM portal registration either.
Government e-marketing website provides online sales and tendering facility to people. The GeM portal is made available in 12 different languages. If you face any kind of problem in GeM portal online registration, you can ask Ask Gemmy located on the corner.
How does the government purchase products from the GeM portal?
GeM Portal Online Seller Account Registration: Whoever creates his service or product category, the government buys it in two ways.
Whatever type of service or product you need to create a catalog. It has to give the price and photo of the product or service and necessary information. Then the ministry or government department can place an order directly with you to purchase this product.
You also get bid option in the portal. In this section, people bid to buy products or services. From here Department Ministry Govt can also buy your product through bidding. In the bidding section, you will find many products and services that have been bid on. Seller has to participate in this bid. Because bidding is done by the department or ministry. Then the government will buy your product or service more than you.
GeM Portal Facility Fee
Friends, let us tell you that the fees of GeM portal or government e-marketplace are not kept high. You have to pay a small fee for GeM portal facility. If you buy or sell goods worth more than Rs 30 lakh through the portal, you will have to pay only 0.5% charge.
Important Document for GeM Portal Registration 2023
The seller is required to provide the following personal and business information for verification on the GeM portal:-
- aadhar card
- PAN card
- Email Id
- mobile no
- Business related documents
- Important information regarding the firm/company/ownership
- Details of ITR (Income Tax Return).
- Involvement of any government body
- CIN (Company Information Number)
- GSTN No
- Bank details
How to Register in GeM – GeM Portal Registration for Seller?
If you want to GeM Portal Online Seller Account Registration, you have to follow the steps given below. You can create two types of accounts in the portal. You can create seller account as well as buyer account. Today we will inform you about GeM Portal online seller account registration process.
- For GeM portal registration, one has to go to its official website.
- Here you will see the main home page of the website open.
- In this page you will find the option of Sing Up.
- Here you will see two options Buyer and Seller.
- You have to click on Seller option.
- Now you will see an option where Review Terms and Conditions will be written.
- You have to click on Review Term and Condition.
- After this you have to tick the Agree checkbox.
- In this page you have to select your business type and name.
- After selecting the name click on Next button.
- After clicking on Next button, two options will appear in front of you here.
- If you want to do verification with Aadhaar card then click on Aadhaar card.
- If you want to pay bill with PAN card then click on PAN card.
- If you have selected Aadhaar Card, then select Aadhaar Card Information.
- After selecting the Aadhaar card information you have to click on Verify Aadhaar.
- Now you will have received OTP on your mobile number.
- This OTP has to be filled in the blank space
- After that click on verify button again.
- Here you will see your first name and last name.
- After that click on Confirm Chips box.
- Now after email verification click on Next button.
- After doing this, you have to click on Create Account.