Learners license Gujarat Online | When you are applying for original driving license first of all you are required to get learner license, only after getting learner license you can apply for original and final driving license and take test. If you have applied for learner license or given the exam and passed then you get learner license from RTO. If your learner’s license gets lost or torn for some reason, you may be in trouble.
So in today’s article I will tell you the step by step process of how to download your learner license online.
Learners license Gujarat online Required Details
- Application number of learner license
- Candidate’s date of birth
When you have applied for learning license, you will get a message on your mobile number in which you will see your application number.
How To Download Learner’s License Online in Gujarat?
Step by step process is explained below to download learner license online.
- First you have to go to the official website of the transport. https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/
- Then click on “Drivers/ Learners License”.
3. Then select your state and RTO.
4. Then a new page will open and there you will see Print Learner License (Form3) in the Learner License section, click on it.
5. After that you have to enter the application number and date of birth and then click on the submit button.
6. After clicking on the submit button you will see your application name number all information.
7. After checking all the information, you have to click on the print button, so your learner license will be downloaded.
Now you can view your learner license in PDF. And you can save it in your mobile and you can use it when needed.