SBI Credit Card Apply Online: Process, Eligibility, Status & Login: If you are also an account holder of SBI Bank and want to get your credit card without any verification, then this article of ours is only for you, in which we will tell you in detail, SBI Credit Card Online Apply in Gujarati.
Here we want to tell you all specially that for SBI Credit Card Online Apply in Gujarati, you have to fulfill some documents and eligibility, the complete list of which we will provide you in this article. So that you all can easily apply for this credit card. By doing this you can benefit from it.
SBI Credit Card Apply Online
Want to tell all our applicants that after applying online for SBI credit card, E KYC will be done only from your PAN card, so you can get your credit card very easily.
One of the most popular financial institution- State Bank of India (SBI) is a government-owned bank headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
SBI Credit Card – Attractive Features and Benefits
Here we want to tell about the attractive benefits and features. Which all readers and applicants will get under SBI Credit Card, which is as follows –
- Low Interest Option – Transfer your other credit card outstanding balances to SBI Card at low interest rates or convert your transactions into EMIs.
- NCash – With SBI Card, get cash on the go to meet your financial needs! Get cash up to or beyond your credit limit and transfer funds within 48 hours.
- Money made easy – Easy steps to provide you instant cash with SBI Card ATM Cash Services.
- Balance Transfer – Save money with lower interest rates. Just transfer your balance to SBI card.
- Balance Transfer on EMI – Transfer your balance to SBI Card. Save more with lower interest rates and pay back in EMIs.
- Paying your utility bills has never been easier with features like Auto Pay, Register & Pay and Fast Pay.
- Access your SBI Card account anytime, anywhere with sbicard.com. Simply stay updated with SMS or download the SBI Card Mobile App.
- Insurance – With your SBI Card, you can choose from three different types of insurance cover, which empowers you against health issues, accidents, card loss, card theft and more.
- Contactless Payments – Pay quickly, easily and securely with just a tap of your card or smartphone.
SBI Credit Card – Required Eligibility
Here, let us tell you that, to apply for this SBI credit card, you have to fulfill certain qualifications which are as follows –
- Applicant must be a resident of India.
- Applicant age should be minimum 21 to 60 years.
- If the applicant is salaried / salaried then his annual income should be 3 lakhs.
- If the applicant is self-employed/self-employed then he/she should have 2.5 ITR.
SBI Credit Card – Documents Required
Following documents are required to get SBI Credit Card-
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- PAN card
- Latest ITR or previous 3 pay slips
- Last 6 months bank statement
- Passport size photograph (soft copy)
- Scanned Signature (as per PAN Card)
How to Apply for SBI Credit Card?
All those readers and youth who want to apply online for SBI credit card, they have to follow these steps which are as follows –
- Go to the company’s official website https://www.sbicard.com/en/eapply.page.
- Select the type of credit card you wish to apply for.
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ option.
- An OTP (One Time Password) is sent to your registered mobile phone.
- Use this OTP to proceed.
- Enter your personal details Select ‘Apply’ and proceed.
- In this way you can get a credit card by fulfilling the application details and conditions.
Also Read >>> IPPB Post office CSP 2023 Registration and Login
SBI Credit Card Offline Apply
You can apply offline just by visiting the nearest SBI bank and meeting the credit card representative. A representative will help you complete the application and select the appropriate card. Your eligibility is verified based on which you will receive your credit card.
SBI Credit Card Online Apply
- Apply Now: Click Here…