ABHA Card Registration & Login 2023 – Government of India comes up with many beneficial schemes for the people of India. These schemes emphasize women empowerment, holistic development of people of all ages. Ayushman Bharat Government Card, Ayushman Bharat Card etc. are implemented. In today’s article we will discuss one of the schemes i.e. What is Ayushman Bharat Health Account?, and what is ABHA Card? What are the benefits of ABHA Card? We will discuss each in detail.
It is very difficult to keep all your past medical reports with you while visiting the doctor. Wouldn’t it be a lot easier if you had all your medical information collected digitally instead? Keeping this in mind, Government of India has launched “ABHA Card” in the interest of the people. Which is known as Digital Health ID Card. For complete information about this you have to read our article till the end.
What is Digital Health Account (ABHA)?
On 27th September, 2021, the Government of India has launched the Ayushman Bharat Digital Health Mission. The goal of this mission was to provide digital health ID to all citizens of India which would also facilitate easy access to medical records. ABHA is a unique 14 digit number used to identify people, authenticate them and trace their health records across multiple health care service providers. ABHA Number, PHR Address, PHR App/Health Locker is a combination.
What is Abha Card?
Government has created Ayushman Bharat Health Card under Ayushman Bharat Digital Health Mission. Under this mission, efforts are being made to transform the healthcare sector. The government said that this would directly benefit the people and transform their lives. For this, attention is being paid to fully digitize the health department. More than 40 digital health services are included in this mission.
Union Health Minister Dr. Mansukh Mandaviya while giving information on Saturday said that 21.9 crore ABHA Health ID Cards have been created so far under the Ayushman Bharat Digital Health Mission. At the same time, more than 53,341 health facilities have also been registered in this. Along with this, more than 11,677 people belonging to the health profession have registered.
ABHA Digital Health Card Online Application 2023
This table highlights the crucial details regarding online application for ABHA Digital Health ID.
|Scheme Name||Digital Health Card|
|Who started this Scheme?||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare|
|Application Fees||No Application Fees|
|Required Documents||Aadhar card/ Pan Card/ Driving License|
|Application||NDHM Health Records|
Why is there a need to create a digital health ID card?
Carrying medical reports with you every time you visit a hospital can be difficult. It becomes challenging for your doctor to track your past medical history. Abha Digital Health ID Card solves these problems by storing all your medical information in one place. You can share your ID number with medical professionals like doctors and insurance companies and they can instantly see your medical information.
Benefits of ABHA Card
If you apply and download the ABHA Health ID Card, you can also get the following benefits.
- You can easily know all your medical information like report, diagnosis, medicine prescriptions etc.
- You can easily share your medical records with hospitals, clinics, doctors.
- You can also get medical care in other areas.
- You can use Healthcare Professional Registry (HPR) which is a compilation of details of all doctors in India.
- You can also use the Health Facility Registry, which is a list of all government and private medical facilities in India.
- This card is also valid in AYUSH treatment facilities. Treatments include Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy as well.
Documents required for Abha registration
Online registration in Abha registration generally does not require submission of any physical documents. However, you have to enter the information to generate your Abha ID card. Which are as follows.
- mobile no
- Election card
- Aadhaar Card Number
- PAN card
- Driving license number (for generating registration number only)
How to create Ayushman Bharat Health Account Number (Health Card ID)?
- Your Abha Health ID Card can be obtained online as follows.
- Can be made through official website (https://healthid.ndhm.gov.in/).
- Through the ABHA Mobile App
- Through other third party apps like Paytm
- Some health centers may offer facilities and assistance for online registration
ABHA Card Registration & Login 2023
- Official website – ABHA Card Registration & Login 2023