Ambedkar Awas Yojana 2023: Form PDF, Eligibility, Online Application: Dear readers..! Bread, clothes and house are the necessities of life. Which everyone should have. But in a developing country like India many citizens are homeless. Many schemes are run by the government for such homeless people. Like Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana etc. Housing is provided to homeless citizens through these schemes.
Ambedkar Awas Yojana Online Gujarat
Director, Office of Scheduled Caste Welfare, Gandhinagar by Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana benefits are provided. Under this scheme, housing assistance is provided to Scheduled Caste citizens. Online application of Ambedkar Awas Yojana has to be done from e samaj kalyan portal.
Purpose of Dr.Ambedkar Awas Yojana
Director is given to Scheduled Caste Isms under Scheduled Caste Welfare Department. Awas Yojana is provided to Scheduled Caste (SC) caste homeless, those who own open plots or have no habitable house. Under this scheme assistance is provided for building.
Benefits available under Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana
Ambedkar Housing Schemes are benefited by Department of Social Justice and Empowerment. 1,20,000/- is given in three installments in total to construct a building above the first floor under this scheme.
- 40,000/- assistance is provided to the beneficiary in the first installment.
- 60,000/- benefit is available in second installment.
- 20,000/- becomes available as third installment.
- Apart from Dr. Ambedkar housing assistance, the beneficiary can also get the benefit of Mahatma Gandhi NREGA (MGNREGA).
- Beneficiary can get 90 days unskilled employment for housing construction under MGNREGA. In which a total assistance of Rs 17910/- can be obtained from Taluka Panchayat NREGA Branch.
- Beneficiaries of Ambedkar Awas Yojana can get total assistance of Rs.12,000/- for toilets under Swachh Bharat Mission Yojana.
- Citizens in rural areas can get the benefit of toilet scheme from Taluka Panchayat and in urban areas from Municipality/Mahanagarpalika.
Eligibility for getting Ambedkar accommodation
This scheme is benefited by Niyamak Anusuchit Jati Kalyan Vibhag. Online application has to be done under e-Samaj Kalyan Portal. For which the following documents are required.
- Beneficiary’s Aadhaar Card
- Ration card of the beneficiary
- Instance of caste of beneficiary
- Example of annual family income
- Proof of Beneficiary’s residence (including any one proof of electricity bill/ licence/ tenancy agreement/ election card/ ration card)
- Land Ownership Aadhaar/Document/Entitlement (as applicable)
- Copy of first page of Beneficiary’s Bank Passbook / Canceled Check (in applicant’s name)
- Instance of death of husband (if widow)
- A map showing the area of the land on which the building is to be constructed
- Copy of map showing Chaturdisha (signed by Talati-cum-Minister).
- Election Identity Card
- Building construction certificate of the beneficiary
- Affidavit of not availing any housing scheme earlier
Also Read >> દિવ્યાંગ બસ પાસ યોજના @sje.gujarat.gov.in
Ambedkar Awas Yojana Online Application Gujarat
e Samaj Kalyan Portal is created by SJE Gujarat. Online application has to be done to avail the benefits of this scheme. Let’s get the step by step information on how to apply Ambedkar Awas Yojana online.
- First of all open Google Search and type e samaj kalyan portal in it.
- Now the official website of e Samaj Kalyan portal has to be opened.
- In which one has to click on “Director Scheduled Caste Welfare” page.
- In which number-2 has to be clicked on Dr Ambedkar Avas Yojana.
- If you have not done e samaj kalyan registration then “New User? Click on Please Register Here.
- In which you have to create a new account by entering name, address, mobile number, password and Captcha Code.
- After creating a new account, you have to click on Citizen Login.
- In Citizen Login you have to click on Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana.
- After that you have to fill your personal information in it.
- After that the information about houselessness or habitable house has to be filled.
- After filling all the information at home, the requested documents have to be uploaded.
- After all the documents are uploaded, check the information once carefully and click on Save.
- Print should be taken after final confirmation.
- The application has to be submitted at the district office by attaching all the documents along with the print application.
Ambedkar Awas Yojana 2023: Form PDF, Eligibility, Online Application
- Govt. Official Website: Click Here
- Online Application : Click Here
- Director Scheduled Caste Welfare
- Application Status : Click Here
- Citizen Help Manual : Click Here
FAQ’s of Dr.Ambedkar Avas Yojana
1. Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana is benefited by which department?
- The benefit of this scheme is provided by the Director Scheduled Caste Welfare Department.
2. Who can benefit from Ambedkar Awas Yojana?
- Ambedkar Awas Yojana benefits the homeless or those who do not have a habitable house belonging to Scheduled Castes of Gujarat.
3. Ambedkar Awas Yojana how much benefit?
- 1,20,000/- in total in three installments to the beneficiary in this housing scheme. Apart from this, the beneficiary gets an assistance of 17910/- under MNREGA scheme and 12,000/- under Swachh Bharat Mission scheme.
4. How to apply for Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana?
- To avail the benefits of this scheme online from e samaj kalyan portal.