Anubandham Portal Registration 2022 @anubandham.gujarat.gov.in : Our country is becoming digital day by day. People are also happily taking advantage of Digital Seva. The Government of Gujarat keeps on launching new schemes and services keeping in view the interest of the citizens. Our youth is the first step for the prosperity of the country. There are many departments and district level offices to provide employment to the youth. Gujarat Employment Services has launched a ‘Anubandham Portal’ between employers and job seekers in the state. In the event that you are as yet dealing with any sort of issue, you can leave a remark in the remark box, reach us and we will tackle your concern.
Anubandham Portal and Android App :
The Anubandham Portal was launched by the Chief Minister on the day of ‘Employment Day’. This portal is very much needed to coordinate between job seekers and employers. As a result, young people who want to get a job will easily get a job and job givers will also get good employees based on the huge database through this portal.
This web portal will be operated by the Department of Labor and Employment, Government of Gujarat. The main function of DET is to provide business and vocational training and employment services to the youth of the state. It runs long-term and short-term training programs at ITIs and other vocational centers. Rojgar Kacheri Registration Online aides taught youth enrolled for occupations.
Benefits from Anubandham Gujarat Portal Registration :
- Young people who want to get a job will be able to register online from home.
- No need to go to the employment office for registration and career counseling, only the affiliate will be able to get through the portal through their own mobile.
- On this portal, youth will be able to get employment through automatchmaking, skill base matchmaking, schedule management and other features.
- With the facility of filter and quick search, skilled youth will be able to get their jobs in any district.
- Work open doors can be matched by the capabilities of the up-and-comer.
- One’s mobile registration will be done through the Anubandham portal, so that one will be free from going to the office.
- Through this entryway and versatile application, work perusers can get exact data about their profession.
- Anubandham Portal can get information about job place interview through mobile application and portal.
- Through the Anubandham portal, employers will get relief from the cost behind various advertisements.
- The employer will receive a huge debasebase through this portal, so that it can recruit good employees.
- Employers can conduct online or offline interviews.
- Employers can fill up the vacancies in their business on the Anubandham portal by registering online.
- Employers will be able to organize job fairs to select young people who have acquired the skills they need.
- Through the dashboard, the profile and information of each other can be easily found between the employer and the employer.
Anubandham Portal Eligibility Criteria 2022 :
Online enlistment office of Anubandham Portal has been given by the Department of Labor and Employment, Government of Gujarat. Uninformed individuals, individuals with their own abilities can enlist on this entrance. Furthermore, any informed jobless can enroll online free of charge on this entryway.
Anubandham Gujarat Portal Login
Online enrollment must be finished on this entryway made for state up-and-comers and managers. There are two types of registration. Job Seeker login and Job Provider Login. Information on how to create both these logins is given below.
Anubandham Portal Job Seeker Online Registration Gujarat 2022
Young people who want to get a job in the state will be able to register online through their mobile or laptop. How to create Anubandham Gujarat login. We will know it as follows.
- First, type “Anubandham” in the Google Search Bar.
- Then click on the “Register” button on the Anubandham portal.
- In which if you want to get a job, you have to select “Job Seeker”.
- The candidate will then have to enter his “email ID” or mobile and verify through OTP.
- After OTP verification, the candidate has to fill in some basic information like his Basic, Unique ID etc.
- Candidates seeking employment will then have to fill in 6 types of information online.
- Then you have to fill in the complete information of the candidate by “Sign Up”.
Anubandham Portal Job Provider Registration Gujarat 2022
Managers will likewise enroll online through Job Portal Gujarat. If you have any desire to give a task in a state establishment or other division/office, you need to enlist online as a Job Provider in such conditions. We will take a gander at how to enroll as a business as follows.
- First sort “Anubandham Portal” in the Google Search Bar.
- Then, at that point, click on “Register” on the Anubandham entryway.
- Assuming that there is a business where “Occupation Provider” must be chosen.
- The Job Provider will then, at that point, need to enter his Email Id or Mobile Number and confirm by OTP on the versatile.
- After OTP is checked, the applicant needs to fill in his Basic Information.
- Then the business should fill in the total data by “Join”.
Documents required for registration on the Annexure Portal
Both the business and the work searcher need separate archives to login to Anubandham Gujarat Portal. This archive must be transferred in the web-based site during on the web enrollment. Which are given as follows. These endorsements are just expected for Online Registration.
- Mobile number
- Email Id
- Passport size photo
- Anyone of Aadhaar card, election card, license…
- Qualification marksheet
- Certificate showing experience
Also Read :
Important Links :-
- Anubandham Official Portal : Click Here
- Job Provider Registration : Click Here
- Job Seeker Registration : Click Here
- Login Page : Click Here
- Job Provider/Employer List : Click Here
- Download User Manual in JobSeeker : Download Here
- Download User Manual in Job Employer : Download Here
9 thoughts on “Anubandham Portal Registration 2022 @anubandham.gujarat.gov.in”
I’m BA complete
HSC .60% college 60% BA
yes tell us
B A 66.%