ayushman card download Gujarat online : If you have created a card of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana i.e. Ayushman Bharat Yojana but for some reason it is lost, broken or has not come home then this article is very useful for you because in this article you will get to know that you Ayushman The step by step process will be explained how you can download the card online (Ayushman Card Download).
How to download Ayushman card?
First of all, it should be stated that if you have not yet made a card of Ayushman Bharat Yojana, then make it soon because under Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana, Ayushman Bharat card holders will be able to get free treatment up to 5 lakhs by going to their nearest government hospital or private hospital. .
In Ayushman Bharat Yojana list of any poor people or economically backward classes has been issued in 2011 census, only those people whose names will be in the list can avail the benefits of this scheme and Ayushman Bharat card. Can draw and if it is made then you can download Ayushman card online.
If you don’t know whether your name is in this list or not then you can easily find out. To know whether your name is in Ayushman Bharat Yojana or not, click on the link given below.
First you check whether your name is there in Ayushman Bharat Yojana or not, if there is name in it then you will see 24 digit HHID number. And you can download Ayushman Bharat card from that number.
Below is the step by step explanation to download Ayushman card.
Online Ayushman Card Download by BIS
- STEP 1 : First you have to go to this website to download Ayushman Bharat Card.
- STEP 2: Click on the three lines above and there you will see the option of Download Ayushman card, click on it.
- STEP 3 : After that select Aadhaar and select PMJAY in the scheme and enter your state and your Aadhaar Aadhaar number.
- Select the checkbox and click on Generate OTP.
- STEP 4: Then an OTP will be sent to the mobile number linked with your Aadhaar card and must be entered there. And click on Verify button.
- STEP 5 : After that a new page will open and there you will see your name and when the Ayushman card was created and by clicking on DOWNLOAD CARD you can download the Ayushman Bharat card.
- After that you will get your Ayushman card downloaded in pdf.
Ayushman card download through PMJAY SETU website
- STEP 1 : First candidates have to visit the official website of National Health Authority. https://setu.pamjay.gov.in/setu
- STEP 2 : If you are a new user then you have to do self registration by clicking on Register first and do Aadhaar KYC and then login.
- There, if you have created Tej ID first, then you can download Ayushman Card online by clicking on Direct Download Card.
- STEP 3 : After registration, go to home page and click on Do Your KYC with Aadhaar card to do KYC. After that go to the homepage and enter the mobile number and click on sign in.
- STEP 4: After that click on verify and after that OTP will be sent to mobile linked with your Aadhaar.
- STEP 5 : Then you will go to a new page where you can select the state, city or village and check your name whether your name is in the Ayushman Bharat scheme or not.
- Then you have to click on three lines above and click on Download Ayushman Card
- STEP 6 : After that a new page will open in front of you in which you will be given 2 options 1) village /Town wise 2) HHID
- If you have 24 digit HHID number then select HHID and if no HHID then check your name from city or town wise list
- STEP 7: Then it will show the list of any name you have searched and you will get Complete written in Card Status of all the people who have got Ayushman card.
- STEP 8 : After that a new page will open in front of you in which you have to enter the mobile number of that person (the number given during the registration process of Ayushman card) after that OTP will appear and after submitting that OTP you can download Ayushman card. are you
- STEP 9: After entering the OTP, the Ayushman Card Download option will be seen and the PDF will be downloaded.
How to make Bharat Golden Card by going to CSC Center
You can get your health card and download ayushman card by going to your nearest public service center (csc center), for this you have to go to your nearest general service center, further process is mentioned below –
- To generate Ayushman Bharat Golden Card, the beneficiary first has to go to the Jan Seva Kendra.
- Go on this site and check name.
- If the name of the beneficiary is in the list then you can get Bharat Golden Card.
- For this, take your applicable records and take the specialist to the middle.
- There your registration process will be completed.
- After registering, you will be provided with a registration ID.
- Then after 15 to 20 days the beneficiary can visit the Jan Seva Kendra and get the Ayushman Bharat Health Card.
How to get Ayushman card by going to hospitals?
You can also go to a private hospital to get an Ayushman card and download the Ayushman card.
- Beneficiaries can also get Ayushman Bharat Health Card by visiting private hospitals.
- For this first go to your nearest hospital.
- There you have to carry the relevant documents with you.
- Now you have to check your name in your Ayushman Yojana list there.
- If your name is in the list then the beneficiary can apply by visiting the hospital.
- Then after a few days the beneficiary can go to the same hospital and get the Ayushman Bharat health card.
So you must have come to know from this article that how you can get your Ayushman card and how you can also download Ayushman card yourself.
ayushman card download Gujarat online
- Click Here to ayushman card download Gujarat online