Ayushman Card Yojana Gujarat 2023 : Bhupendra Patel has become the Chief Minister for the second consecutive time. As soon as the new government was formed, he has already started fulfilling the party’s election promises. After forming a committee for UCC, CM Bhupendra Patel also raised the limit of ‘Ayushman Bharat Card’ to Rs. 5 lakhs to Rs. 10 lakh has been announced. Apart from this, family card scheme has also been implemented from today. That means no more uploading of any type of document again and again.
Ayushman Card Yojana Gujarat 2023
Arogya Arogya Bima Yojana was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 26 December 2020 through video conferencing. In which Jammu and Kashmir Governor Manoj Sinha, Home Minister Amit Shah were also present.
He also informed the beneficiaries about Arogya Arogya Bima Yojana. In this video conferencing, Prime Minister Narendra Modi spoke directly to the beneficiaries of the Ayushman Bharat Yojana and explained the benefits of the health scheme to all citizens.
Features of Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- All the expenses incurred before the admission of the patient and also after discharge will be borne by the government.
- Treatment of the psychiatric patient
- All facilities and treatment for women during delivery
- Facilities under Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2022
- Up to Rs 9000 for women during delivery
- Neonatal and Child Health Services
- The government has allotted 600 crore rupees for the treatment of TV patients.
- Dental care
- Complete health of the child
- Taking special care of the health of the elderly, children, women
How to Check Ayushman Bharat Yojana List?
- The beneficiaries must first visit the scheme’s official website. The home page will appear in front of you after you visit the official website.
- You will find the option titled “Am I Eligible” on this homepage. You must select this option. The front page will appear in front of you when you click the option.
- The login form, in which you must enter your mobile number, will open on this page. After that, you must click the button that says “generate OTP.” An OTP number will be sent to your mobile number after this.
- The OTP must be entered into the OTP box.
- The front page will then appear in front of you. Here are some options for finding the name of your beneficiary. Search for your name by selecting the option you want.
- By registered mobile number, without the Beneficiary’s name, and then all of the requested information. As a consequence of this, the search result will appear on your screen. Your name will then appear on the Ayushman card scheme list.
- The flagship initiative of the Indian government, Ayushman Bharat – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY), aims to cover over 10 crore poor and vulnerable beneficiary families with cashless secondary and tertiary care from listed public and private hospitals.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana app
The Ayushman Bharat Android App will provide all of the information. First, you must visit the Ayushman Bharat Yojana’s official website.You will now see the home page appear in front of you.You need to click the button that says “download app” on the home page. The Ayushman Bharat Yojana app will launch as soon as you click this link.You must press the install button.This app will be downloaded to your phone when you click the install button.