Bhojan Bill Sahay Yojana 2023: Registration, Eligibility, Last Date– Various government departments, corporations, commissions are functioning under the state government. By whom very large number of government schemes are implemented for different purposes. Schemes have been released for people like schemes for farmers, schemes for women, schemes for disabled citizens, schemes for students etc. Similarly, various schemes have been implemented by the Unreserved Commission. Like, Coaching Assistance Scheme, Study Abroad Loan, Meal Bill Assistance Scheme.
Through this article we will talk about Student Aid Scheme of Unreserved Commission i.e. Gujarat Unreserved Educational and Economic Development Corporation. Students will receive detailed information about Bhojan Bill Sahay Yojana 2023 available to them if they are studying away from home.
Bhojan Bill Sahay Yojana 2023
Unreserved category students have to go out of their hometown for higher studies. So various student oriented schemes have been implemented by this commission. Apply online to avail Bhojan Bill Sahay Yojana 2022. Under this scheme, students will be given monthly meal bill assistance of Rs 1500/- for 10 months.
Staying in a girls’ hostel run by a society/trust/institute. Girls studying in class 9 to 12 are also eligible for the above food bill assistance. Bin Anamat Varg students who study away from their hometown and live in hostels are given assistance. So that students with poor economic status can get good and higher education while staying in the hostel.
Purpose of Meal Bill Assistance Scheme
This scheme has been started to help the students of non-reserved category in meal bill. Bin Anamat Varg students who study away from their hometown and live in hostels are given assistance. So that students with poor economic status can get good and higher education while staying in the hostel.
Meal Bill Assistance Scheme Eligibility
Students are benefited by studying under this scheme of non-reserved commission. In which unreserved category students studying in undergraduate medical, dental, technical, para medical will benefit.
Benefit for those who don’t have educational system in their taluka and study in hostels outside taluka.
• Studying in hostels other than government or grant aided.
• Students studying in class-9 to 12 in girls’ hostels run by any society, trust or organization can benefit.
• Students must have unreserved category certificate.
What is the income limit?
Studying students will benefit from this scheme. Non-reserved caste citizens should have an annual family income of less than Rs 450000 (four and a half lakhs) to avail the meal bill assistance.
How to Apply Online Bhojan Bill Sahay Yojana 2022
To avail the meal bill assistance one has to apply online from its official website. Below is the complete information on how to apply online for Bhojan Bill Sahay Yojana.
- First go to Google and type Gueedc Gujarat.
- Clicking on the Scheme Menu on the Home Page of the Bin Anamat Aayog website.
- Then click on “Bhojan Bill Sahay Yojana” in various schemes appearing on Scheme Menu.
- where you can find more information about the “Bhojan Bill Sahay Yojana” After that, select Apply Now from the menu below.
- After you click Apply Now, a new page with the heading “New User (Register)?” will open. Select number
- The Registration for Online Application System page will then appear on its own. where the Captcha Code must be entered after the Email ID, Mobile Number, and Password have been entered. Click the “Submit” button after that.
- The students then select the “Already Registered Click Here for Login?” option. requires clicking on.
Bhojan Bill Sahay Yojana 2023 – Important Links
|Official Link||Click Here|
|New Registration||Click Here|
|Apply online||Click here|
|How to Apply?||Read Here|
|GKGujarat Homepage||Click Here|