Coaching Sahay Yojana 2023 Gujarat: Eligibility, Benefits and Apply: Different schemes are run for the students by the Unreserved Commission. Like study abroad loan, academic study loan, loan for self-employed small scale business/business, food bill assistance, coaching assistance for JEE, GUJCET, NEET exam, training assistance for competitive exam etc.
In this article you will get information about coaching assistance scheme, what is coaching assistance scheme, its purpose, benefits of tuition assistance scheme, required documents and how to apply online for coaching assistance scheme. It will show complete information. This scheme is also known as tuition assistance scheme.
What is Coaching Sahay Yojana Gujarat?
Students residing in non-reserved category in Gujarat who have secured 70% in class-10 and are studying in science stream in class-11, 12 will be given tuition incentive assistance of Rs.15,000/- per year.
Objective Of Tuition Sahay Yojana Gujarat
Its main objective is to provide financial coaching assistance to non-reserved class students residing in Gujarat who are doing 11th, 12th science stream. So that unreserved class students can get good education and progress.
Coaching Sahay Yojana 2023 Gujarat – Eligibility
Students belonging to unreserved category in the state of Gujarat can get the benefit of Coaching Sahay Yojana. It is mandatory for such students to have unreserved category certificate. Students studying science stream of class-11 and 12 who have secured 70% or more marks in class-10 and studying in coaching classes can avail tuition assistance scheme.
This assistance is not available if a student has paid fees for coaching in school or college. Tuition taken separately outside the school and college is eligible for assistance.
Coaching Sahay Yojana 2023 Gujarat – Benefits
Tuition incentive assistance of Rs.15,000/- per year will be given to non-reserved students residing in Gujarat who have obtained 70% or more in class-10 and are studying in science stream in class-11,12.
Documents Of Coaching Sahay Yojana 2023 Gujarat
- Aadhar Card
- Unreserved Class Certificate
- Income Certificate – Example of Income
- Proof of residence
- Mark sheet of class-10
- Proof of Age (Birth Certificate/LC)
- of Bank Passbook
- Principal’s certificate regarding the student’s ongoing studies
- Details of tuition classes (with fees paid and payable)
Apply Online For Coaching Sahay Yojana Gujarat
- STEP 1: First you have to go to the official website of the corporation, then you will see a menu called Scheme and click on it.
- STEP 2: Then click on Coaching Help Scheme.
- STEP 3 : After that you will see some information about Tuition Assistance Scheme in it then click on Apply Now below.
- STEP 4 : Then a new page will open in front of you asking you for login id and password. If you are visiting this website for the first time and have not registered, then first of all you have to register by entering your e-mail id mobile number password. Then you can login.
- STEP 5: Now after logging in you will see different plans in front of you, in whichever plan you want to apply, you have to click on Apply Now.
- STEP 6: Then you students have to fill the details of their tuition class and their contact details and click on the Save button.
- STEP 7 : After filling all the details you now have to upload passport size photo – signature and document.
- STEP 8: After uploading the document, you have to click on Confirm Application to confirm the application.
- STEP 9 : After confirming the application, you will see the application number in front of you, you should keep it in a safe place.
Frequently Asked Questions for Coaching Assistance Scheme – FAQs
Question 1 : What courses of study are students eligible for tuition assistance?
- Ans: Coaching assistance is available to students of class 11 and class 12 science stream of unreserved category.
Question 2 : What is the maximum percentage to get tuition assistance?
- Answer : 70% or more in class 10 is required to get coaching assistance.
Question 3 : What should be the annual income limit to avail coaching assistance scheme?
- Answer: What should be the income limit below Rs 4.50 lakhs?
Question 4: What amount is eligible for tuition assistance?
- Answer: Rs.15000