e-Shram Card Payment List 2023: The government is releasing maintenance allowance in the accounts of workers who have e-Labour Card. 1000 rupees are being deposited in the account of the workers. Check your account status like this. If you have registered yourself on e-shram portal then this information is for you. (e-Shram Card Payment List 2023) The government is announcing maintenance allowance in the account of workers having e-Shram Card. People who are eligible for this allowance. Money is being deposited in his account from the government.
e-Shram Card Payment List 2023
e-Shram Card Payment List: The government’s E Shram Card Payment List has been in the limelight for the past few months. Along with this, people are struggling to get registered in e-Shram Yojana. This is primarily due to the fact that the government is transferring funds directly to the bank accounts of the scheme’s beneficiaries. According to information, the central government is transferring a Rs. 1,000 allowance to the beneficiary’s account under the e-Shram Yojana. You can check the status of your scheme installment in your account by visiting the official E-Shram website for updates if you are also a participant.
Benefits of e-Shram Card
This card has been launched by the Department of Labor and Employment, Government of India. Which has the following benefits and advantages.
- E-Labour Card will be accepted all over the country.
- Insurance coverage of PMSBY scheme will be available.
- Assistance of Rs 2 lakh in case of accidental death or Rs 1 lakh in case of permanent disability.
- Government social security benefits will be disbursed based on the unique number of the e-Shram card.
- During the time of corona or other epidemics, e-Shram card holders will be given first by the central government and state government.
- The government subsidy or assistance will be credited to the bank or post account of the beneficiary having e-Shram Card.
- Schemes related to health, schemes related to education assistance will be linked with e-Shram Card.
Features of e-Labour Card
- The e-Labour Portal has been launched by the Department of Labor and Employment, Government of India.
- A database of more than 38 crore unorganized sector workers will be prepared through e Shram Portal.
- CSC (Common Service Center) will assist in preparing this database.
- Database of workers will be linked with Aadhaar card.
- The name, address, educational qualification, skill type and family information of the workers have to be filled through this portal.
- The workers who register through this portal will be given the benefit of many government schemes.
- 12-digit card will be given to the workers through e-labor portal, which will be valid in every state of the country.
- Full assistance will be given in providing employment based on profession, skill and aptitude of workers registered on E-Shram Portal.
- Based on the database registered on e shram portal, the government will be able to create innovative and beneficial schemes keeping in mind the interest of the workers.
1 thousand rupees deposited in the account of people with e Shram card
The UP government has collected the statistics of the laborers from all over the state to deposit the money in the laborers’ accounts. Since the end of December, money is being deposited in the accounts of these workers. The government has collected the data of about 2 crore workers for that and 1000 rupees are being deposited in their accounts.
Check new installment status like this
e-Shram Card Payment List For information about e-Shram Card received in bank account, first of all you have to visit the official website.
- Step 1 Visit https://eshram.gov.in/
- You can select E-Labor Payment List 2023 from this website.
- Step 2 Clicking on this option will open the login page in front of you.
- Enter your Aadhaar card number, mobile number etc. details in the login page
- Step 3 After entering the information finally click on submit button
Money can also be checked in this way
- The mobile number link from the account. Check his message.
- Get information about the account by going to the post office or bank.
- You can also get information by entering the passbook.
- If you have a wallet like Google Pay, Paytm on your mobile, you can check your bank account.
Documents required to verify payment
- Residence Certificate
- Passport photo
- aadhar card
- Aadhaar Number
- IFSC Code
- Ration card
- Income certificate
- mobile no
- bank account
1 thought on “e-Shram Card Payment List 2023”