Farmer Smartphone Scheme Gujarat ikhedut Portal 2023 – Many schemes have been implemented by the Department of Agriculture, Farmers Welfare and Cooperation, Government of Gujarat for the benefit of farmers. This department has created ikhedut portal so that farmers can avail various schemes easily. In which online forms of Farming Plans, Horticulture Plans, Animal Husbandry Plans, Fisheries Plans are accepted. To increase the coverage of digital services by the government, assistance will be provided if the farmers purchase smartphones. This scheme has been announced by Government Resolution dated 20/11/2021.
Khedut Mobile Sahay Yojana
Digital services are becoming more and more common in the agriculture industry in Gujarat and India. Because of progression in agribusiness area, ranchers are taking on new innovation by utilizing IT innovation. Making use of this technology, farmers are attempting to increase their income. Farmers can get weather forecasts, rain forecasts, information about potential disease outbreaks, new farming techniques, and assistance programs from the agriculture department using digital technology. which is why smartphone use is growing at an alarming rate.
Through the use of smartphones, farmers can exchange videos, photographs, e-mails, SMS, and information about agriculture. This will make the ranchers of the state more educated. In light of this, the agriculture department has come up with a plan to help farmers buy smartphones that have touch screens, digital cameras, multi-media players, web browsers, and internet connectivity.
Purpose of Khedut Smartphone Yojana
It is imperative that farmers of Gujarat take maximum advantage of digital services. The important aim is that farmers can get useful information, pest control techniques, farmer oriented assistance etc. information through mobile phones under the digital service. Assistance will be provided if farmers purchase smartphones for this purpose.
Beneficiary Eligibility under Khedoot Mobile Yojana
It has been determined whether state farmers are eligible to receive smartphone assistance. which are listed below.
- Beneficiary should be from Gujarat state.
- A farmer must own land.
- Even if the farmer owner has more than one account, he will get assistance only once.
- In case of joint account the farmers will be entitled to benefit from only one of the holders mentioned in ikhedut 8-A.
- This assistance will be only for purchase of smartphone. Other smartphone accessories, such as earphones, chargers, and battery backup devices. will be left out.
Benefits available under Khedut Mobile Sahay Yojana
The cost of assistance has been increased in Khedut Mobile Sahay Yojana. As earlier 10% assistance was available. Which will now get 40% assistance.
- Assistance will be available on up to 15,000 smartphones purchased by the farmer.
- Assistance up to 40% of the purchase price of the farmer smartphone or Rs 6000/- whichever is less.
- E.g. If a farmer buys a smartphone worth Rs.8000/-, he will get assistance of Rs.3200 as per 40% of the purchase price.
- Or if a farmer buys a SmartPhone worth Rs.16,000/- then the 40% article will be Rs.6400/- but as per rules Rs.6000/- will be eligible for assistance.
- This assistance will be for purchase of smartphone only.
- Apart from the smartphone, other accessories like battery backup, ear phone, charger etc. will not be included.
Also Read >>> Vermi Compost Unit Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2023
Farmer Smartphone Scheme Required Documents
The scheme is run by Krushi ane Sahkar Vibhag. To avail this scheme one has to apply online from ikhedut portal. For which the following documents will be required.
- Copy of Aadhaar card of farmer
- Copy of canceled cheque
- Bank account passbook
- The original bill bearing the GST number on which the smartphone was purchased
- IMEI number of the mobile
- Farmer’s Land Document
- Copy of 8-A obtained from AnyRoR Gujarat
The purchase rules for the smartphone assistance program
are designed to take advantage of this program. The compliant farmer will receive assistance from the beneficiary farmer. The guidelines for obtaining assistance are as follows:
- One must apply online through the eKhedut portal in order to take advantage of this program.
- A pre-approval will be issued by a Taluka Enforcement Officer following an online application.
- Applications that are accepted will be notified via SMS, email, or another system.
- The smartphone must be purchased by beneficiaries selected for this program within 15 days of the pre-approval order.
- After purchasing the SmartPhone, the beneficiary farmer must sign the application form within the allotted time. The signed printout, along with all other documents, should be deposited with the Gramsevak/Extension Officer/Taluka Enforcement Officer.
- After the execution of this plan, the cell phone buy bill should be introduced inside the endorsed time limit.
Farmer Smartphone Sahay Yojana Apply Online
After that the applicant farmer has to take a print out of the application and keep it with himself. For more information about this scheme contact your local Gram Sevak, Taluka Level Extension Officer (Agriculture) or District Level “Zilla Khatiwadi Adhikari Shri”. Detailed information on how to apply Farmer Smartphone Yojana Online is given below.
- First, open Google on your mobile or computer and type “ikhedut”.
- Where to open the official website of ikhedut portal.
- One has to click on the “Scheme” that will appear on the Home Page in the IKhedoot Portal website.
- After clicking on the scheme on the website, a new page will open in which you have to click on “Khetiwadi Ni Yojana”.
- After opening “Khetivadi ni yojana” where click on “Assistance on purchase of smartphone” scheme given at row no-2 to continue the process.
- In which a new page has to be opened by clicking on “Apply” in “Smartphone Ni Kharidi Par Sahay” scheme.
- If you have already registered on ikhedut portal then you have to type “yes” and if you have not registered you have to type “no”.
- If the farmer has registered on the portal, the Captcha Image has to be entered by entering the Aadhaar card number and mobile number.
- If the beneficiary farmer has not registered on ikhedut, then online application has to be done by selecting ‘No’.
- After verifying the complete information of Farmer Smartphone Sahay Yojana by the farmer beneficiary, click on “Save Application”.
- In this scheme, the application has to be confirmed after fully verifying the information filled online.
- Once the online application is confirmed by the beneficiary, there will be no correction or increase in the Application Number.
- The farmer beneficiary has to take a printout based on his application after applying online.
- After printing the application and affixing the necessary signatures and coins, it has to be given to the Gram Sevak of your area and the concerned Taluk Extension Officer (Agriculture) along with the document.
Farmer Smartphone Scheme Gujarat ikhedut Portal 2023
- Ikhedut Portal : Click Here