Gujarat dragon fruit Kamalam Apply online : The farmers of Gujarat state have given a new direction to the country and the world by adopting modern technology, methods etc. in the field of agriculture, horticulture. Government of Gujarat is also adopting new farmer-oriented schemes. Exploiting this, ranchers are continually endeavoring to twofold their pay. Keeping this in mind, the horticulture department runs subsidy schemes for the cultivation of many fruits and vegetables. Due to the medicinal properties and disease-fighting nutrients found in dragon fruit, farmers are starting to plant it.Gujarat government also provides subsidy to farmers for planting dragon fruit. Through this article we will get complete information about Government is Offering 50% Subsidy to Farmers for Dragon Fruit Cultivation.
ikhedut portal Various schemes have been implemented by the Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Government of Gujarat to increase the income of farmers. In which Bagayati Yojana, Pashupalan Ni Yojana, Khetivadi ni Yojana and fish farming schemes are released. The list of all farmer oriented schemes is released online on iKhedut portal.
Various schemes have been implemented by Horticulture Department. In which Plug Nursery (Vanbandhu), Tractor Sahay Yojana, Tapak Sinchai Yojana etc schemes have been released. At present, assistance and subsidy is given by the Government of Gujarat for the cultivation of dragon fruit. Online application for which can be filled online from I Khedut portal.
Purpose of Kamalam Fruit Farming Assistance Scheme
Online application of Kamalam ni Fruit Kheti has started. This age of technology has changed the lifestyle of every human being. Due to Climate Change, the amount of various diseases in humans is increasing day by day. Kamalam fruit has a good amount of pulse. It is plentiful in cell reinforcements, L-ascorbic acid, and calcium. There are many benefits in the body which control blood pressure, prevent diabetes etc. So that the production of this crop increases, the government gives assistance on the cultivation of this crop. If you want to Read Gujarat Bagayati Yojana List 2022, Then Click on Name.
Eligibility of the Scheme
This scheme is implemented by Krushi ane Sahkar Vibhag Gujarat and Bagayati Vibhag. whose online form is filled from ikhedut. Following are the eligibility criteria for availing the benefit of this scheme.
- The beneficiary farmer should belong to Gujarat state.
- Small, marginal farmers of Gujarat state will benefit from these schemes.
- Farmers who have land or forest rights records will benefit.
- Farmers will get the benefit of this scheme only once.
- Ranchers will get the advantage of this plan just a single time.
- This assistance will be given to ST, SC, Economically Weaker, OBC and General category people.
Gujarat Govt. Change Scheme Name Dragon Fruit as ‘Kamalam Fruit’
Horticulture schemes have been released by Hon’ble Chief Minister Shri Vijaybhai Rupani Government. In which direct assistance will be given to the farmers who are planting dragon fruit. Along with the release of the scheme, the name of dragon fruit was changed to “Kamalam” from the Sanskrit word by Hon.Vijaybhai Rupani.
Rules – Dragon Fruit Scheme Gujarat 2022
The benefits will be given based on the conditions for this scheme run by the Horticulture Department of Gujarat State Government. The farmers have to follow the following conditions and rules to get the help of Kamalam Fruit Sahay Yojana.
- Farmers should have land records.
- Planting material for planting dragon fruit should be procured from NHB accredited agricultural universities and horticulture department nurseries.
- Under the Special Committee for New Registration System of Crops, horticultural crop nurseries or tissue labs can purchase registered planting material.
- Establishing material can likewise be bought from nurseries and tissue labs enrolled by the council.
- Planting materials can also be purchased and planted from such nurseries, till the nursery is accredited by NHB in sufficient quantity to prepare the planting material of Kamalam in the state. Such farmers are also eligible for assistance.
Assistance Standard of Kamalam Fruit Farming Assistance Scheme
The scheme is run by the Horticulture Scheme. If the farmers cultivate Kamalam fruit, different types of assistance are provided in their bank accounts. The information of which is as follows.
- The scheme provides assistance for planting material.
- Under this scheme, this assistance will be provided to the farmers within the limit of 2 hectares per beneficiary.
- The unit cost to the beneficiary farmers will have to be within the limit of estimated Rs.2.50 lakh hectare. An assistance of 50% of the expenditure incurred by the farmer or Rs.1.25 lakh will be given per hectare.
- This assistance will be provided within the limit of 2 hectares per farmer beneficiary.
Documents to get Regan Fruit Assistance
One has to apply online to get help in Kamalam fruit cultivation running on ikhedut portal. For which the following important documents will be required.
- ikhedut portal of beneficiary farmer 7-12
- Copy of Farmer’s Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate (if applicable) if beneficiary farmer is SC and ST
- Xerox of Ration Card
- In case of a disabled farmer, his disability certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of Forest Rights Certificate for Tribal Area (if any)
- Consent form of other farmer in 7-12 and 8-A land in case the land is held as joint tenant
- Certificate of AATMA registration if any
- Copy of bank account passbook
Gujarat dragon fruit Kamalam Apply online
Online application is required for this scheme run by Agriculture Department Gujarat. To get assistance in dragon fruit cultivation, farmers have to apply online through the iKhedoot portal. Farmers can apply online for this scheme from the Gram Panchayat of the concerned department, the nearest Common Service Center or any other place.
- In the first place, open Google and search “ikhedut entrance”.
- Where ikhedut official website has to be opened.
- Where I Farmer home page will appear in which you have to click on “Plan”.
- clicking on Yojana, click on “Schemes of Horticulture Department”.
- After opening “Bagayati ni yojana” click on “Kamalam Fruit” on currently running sequence number-8.
- In which “Help to increase the planting area of Dragon Fruit “Kamalam Fruit”” in the scheme click on “Apply” and further online process has to be done.
- Are you a registered farmer? In which if you have registered then “Yes” and if not you have to do “No”.
- If the farmer has registered ikhedut portal, after entering the Aadhaar card number and mobile number, the application has to be done by entering the Captcha Image.
- If the beneficiary has not registered on I khedut then he has to apply online by selecting ‘No’.
- The farmer has to click on “Save Application” after filling the complete information and verifying it.
- The application must be affirmed subsequent to checking the subtleties of the data filled in the plan. Once your application is confirmed, there will be no correction or increase in the Application Number.
- Farmer beneficiary can get print based on his application after applying online.
Gujarat dragon fruit Kamalam Apply online
Click Here to Apply online for Gujarat Dragon Fruit Kamalam
1 thought on “Gujarat dragon fruit Kamalam Apply online”