Khedut Akasmat Vima Yojana Gujarat Form PDF 2023: Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Government of Gujarat runs several schemes for the benefit of farmers. Gujarat Government Schemes For Farmers like Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, Tractor Sahay Yojana and subsidy on equipment purchase are also given.However, the government is also constantly concerned about safeguarding farmers’ lives.
With this in mind, the Khedut Vima Yojana to provide insurance protection to farmers in case of accidental death or permanent disability was implemented on 26 January 1996.
Khedut Akasmat Vima Yojana Gujarat Form PDF 2023
The Government of Gujarat has implemented the Khedar Khedut Bima Yojana to provide life protection to the farmers. The scheme is 100% run by the state government. In this scheme, the insurance amount of all farmers in the state is paid by the state government. This Insurance Scheme is being operated under “Gujarat Collective Group Janata Accident Insurance Scheme” in the State of Gujarat from 01/04/2008 onwards. The office of the Director of Insurance is located at Gandhinagar.
Purpose of Farmer Accident Insurance Scheme
The life of farmers is a struggle. If there is an accidental death during day and night work in the field, a sudden tragic situation is created on his family. Financial assistance is provided by the state government to assist in such a tragic situation. In case of death or permanent disability of the resident farmer, his heirs are given direct financial assistance under the group insurance scheme.
Who can benefit from Khedut Akasmar Yojana?
The rules and eligibility are set by Juth Vima Yojana to avail this scheme, which are as follows.
- All individual or joint holdings of land in Gujarat shall be available to the heirs of the tenant farmers.
- The child (son/daughter) of the resident farmer will be eligible.
- In case of accidental death or permanent disability of husband or wife of resident farmer, the benefit of this scheme is available.
- The benefit of this scheme is available to the heirs of tenant farmers who are between 5 years to 70 years of age.
- Application has to be made in the office of the concerned District Agriculture Officer within 150 days.
New Norms of Farmer Accident Assistance
- The new amendment resolution dated 13/11/2018 by Krushi ane Kalyan Sahkar Vibhag of Gujarat makes the following insurance assistance available to the beneficiary.
- 100% contribution upto Rs 2.00 lakh in case of accidental death or permanent total disability of resident farmer.
- If a farmer loses a limb due to an accident, he will get assistance. In which case of loss of two eyes, two limbs, hands and feet and loss of one eye and one limb, 100% article will get Rs 2.00 lakh.
- 100% complete vision loss in case of eye, above wrist in case of hand and above knee amputation in case of leg will be eligible for Rs 2.00 lakh assistance under this scheme.
- In case of loss of an eye or a limb due to an accident of a tenant farmer, 50% of the article will be Rs.1.00 lakhs.
How to avail Farmer Accident Scheme?
In case of accidental death of a farmer of Gujarat and permanent disability during the accident, the benefit of this scheme is available. Application has to be made by the farmer in the prescribed format. The heir of the farmer has to submit the application along with all necessary proofs and documents. This application has to be made to the District Agricultural Officer, District Panchayat within 150 days from the date of death. An application received after 150 days of the death of the farmer will not be entertained.
Also Read >> PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2023: Registration & Online Process
Khedut Akasmat Vima Yojana Gujarat Required Documents
The documents are prescribed for Farmers Insurance Scheme run by Agriculture Farmers Welfare. All these documents are prescribed by Juth Vima Yojana of Gujarat. Which are as follows.
- Prescribed Form Application for getting Accidental Death / Permanent Disability Insurance Assistance
- 7/12, 8-A and Village Specimen No-6 (Entitlement) (Post-Death Certified Extract)
- PM (Post Mortem Report)
- F.I.R / Panchnama Report / Police Inspector or Court Order
- Deceased Owner’s Certificate
- Proof of age
- Report on approval of case by Subdivisional Magistrate
- Certificate showing final assessment of Civil Surgeon
- A postcard size photograph showing the disability
- Valid driving license of deceased farmer if he was driving at the time of accident
- Guarantee Sheet
- Firm name
- Original birth certificate in case of heir (in case of spouse of heir)
Khedut Akasmat Vima Yojana Form pdf
The Accident Assistance Yojana pdf and Group Insurance Yojana form has been released by the office and website of the Directorate of Agriculture, Government of Gujarat. One can avail this death assistance scheme at the time of Khedut Akasmat by studying the Government resolutions and circulars. It and Farmers Accident Insurance Scheme form pdf amended by the Finance Department of Gujarat Government in various resolutions can be downloaded from the below button.
Resolution regarding consolidation of group accident insurance schemes operated by various accounts. Dated- 25-06-2007 New Amendment Tharav
- Download GR 25-06-2007
Resolution regarding amendment of Gujarat Collective Juth Akasmat Vima Yojana dated 13/06/2016 (New Application Form)
- Download Tharav 19-03-2016
To provide insurance cover to tenant farmers under Gujarat Group Accident Insurance Scheme in case of accidental death/permanent disability, and to increase the standard of assistance in tenant farmer accident insurance scheme and to benefit any child of tenant farmer and to benefit newly added farmers up to the date of accidental death or permanent disability. Resolution of the matter dated 13/11/2018.
- Download GR 13-11-2018
A new resolution proposing amendments in respect of tenant farmers under Gujarat Group Accident Insurance Scheme. Tharav Date- 06/12/2018
Download GR Date 06-12-2018
New Amendments in Insurance Schemes
By the resolution dated 25/06/2007 by the Finance Department of the Government of Gujarat, the running insurance schemes of different departments have been consolidated
In which Farmer Accident Insurance Scheme is also included. The scheme is being implemented through Directorate of Insurance, Gandhinagar from 01/04/2008. All General Resolutions have been issued on 01-04-2013 amending all the resolutions of the Finance Department.
In addition to the tenant farmer, the first surviving child (son/daughter) of the tenant farmer has been included in the Tenant Farmer Aksmat Insurance Scheme by the Government of Gujarat since 01/04/2012. And since 01/04/2016 the husband/wife of the resident farmer was also included.
The resolution dated 13/11/2018 of the Department of Agriculture, Farmers Welfare and Cooperation has been amended. The assistance level is to be increased in the Farmer Accident Insurance Scheme. It has been decided to give the benefit to any child (son/daughter) of the resident farmer instead of the first surviving child. Also included are those whose receipts are attested in the revenue records by the date of accidental death or permanent disability. All such farmers will be given the benefit of this scheme.
Khedut Akasmat Vima Yojana Gujarat
- Official website: Click here
1 thought on “Khedut Akasmat Vima Yojana Gujarat Form PDF 2023”