Khedut Mobile Sahay Yojana 2022 Gujarat | The prevalence of digital services in agriculture sector in India and in Gujarat is increasing day by day. Due to advancement in agriculture sector, farmers are adopting new technology by using IT technology. Farmers are trying to increase their income by using this technology. Through digital technology, farmers can get weather forecast, rain forecast, information about possible disease outbreaks, new farming methods and help schemes of agriculture department. For which the use of smartphones is increasing day by day.
Khedut Mobile Sahay Yojana 2022 Gujarat
Farmers can exchange photographs, e-mails, SMS and videos on agricultural topics through the use of smartphones. This will make the farmers of the state more informed. Taking this into consideration, the agriculture department has implemented a scheme to provide assistance to farmers if they purchase smartphones with digital cameras, multi media players, touch screens, web browsers and internet connectivity. Shri Vajpayee Bankable Yojana 2022 Apply Online
Objective of Khedut Mobile Sahay Yojana 2022 Gujarat
Under the Free Mobile Sahay Yojana, the government will provide assistance to farmers to avail and familiarize themselves with digital services.
Eligibility for availing this scheme
Eligibility of farmers of the state to get assistance on smartphones has been determined. Which are as follows.
- Beneficiary should be from Gujarat state.
- A farmer must own land.
- Even if the farmer owner has more than one account, he will get assistance only once.
- In case of joint account the farmers will be entitled to benefit from only one of the holders mentioned in ikhedut 8-A.
- This assistance will be only for purchase of smartphone. Other accessories for smartphones like battery backup devices, ear phones or chargers etc. will not be included.
Benefits available under Khedut Mobile Sahay Yojana
The cost of assistance has been increased in Khedut Mobile Sahay Yojana. As earlier 10% assistance was available. Which will now get 40% assistance. Pradhan Mantri Yashasvi Yojana Gujarat has also started for Students. You can directly get benefit from Here.
- Assistance will be available on up to 15,000 smartphones purchased by farmers.
- Assistance up to 40% of the purchase price of the farmer smartphone or Rs 6000/- whichever is less.
- E.g. If a farmer buys a smartphone worth Rs.8000/-, he will get assistance of Rs.3200 as per 40% of the purchase price.
- Or if a farmer buys a SmartPhone worth Rs.16,000/-, the 40% article will be Rs.6400/- but according to the rules, assistance of Rs.6000/- will be available.
- This assistance will only be for the purchase of the smartphone.
- Apart from the smartphone, other accessories like battery backup, ear phones, chargers etc. will not be included.
Supporting evidence for availing Khedut Mobile Sahay Yojana 2022 Gujarat
The plan is controlled by Krushi and Sahkar Vibhag. To profit this plan one needs to apply online from ikhedut gateway. For which the accompanying archives will be required.
- Copy of Aadhaar card of farmer
- Copy of canceled cheque
- Bank account passbook
- The original bill bearing the GST number on which the smartphone was purchased
- IMEI number of the mobile
- Farmer’s Land Document
- Copy of 8-A obtained from AnyRoR Gujarat
Rules of purchase under Khedut Mobile Sahay Yojana 2022 Gujarat
Purchase rules are made to take advantage of this scheme. Assistance will be provided by the beneficiary farmer to the compliant farmer. Following are the rules for getting assistance.
- To avail the benefit of this scheme one has to apply online from iKhedut portal.
- After applying online, pre-approval will be given by Taluka Enforcement Officer.
- Approved applications will be notified through SMS/e-mail or other system.
- Beneficiaries selected for this scheme will have to purchase the smartphone within 15 days from the pre-approval order.
- The beneficiary farmer has to sign the application form after purchasing the SmartPhone within the stipulated time
- The signed printout along with all other documents should be deposited with the Gramsevak/Extension Officer/Taluka Enforcement Officer.
- After the implementation of this scheme, the smartphone purchase bill will have to be presented within the prescribed time limit.