Kutumb Pension Yojana Gujarat 2023: Eligibility, Documents and Application Form PDF: Family Pension Yojana Form A, Family Pension Rules are given below in Family Pension Form A PDF file, Kutumb Pension Form A Excel file which you can download and print on your mobile or computer.
Kutumb Pension Yojana Gujarat 2023
What is Family Pension Scheme? What is Family Pension Scheme? Friends, if you are an employee of Gujarat Civil Service, here you can get detailed information about Family Pension Yojana rules, amount to be received, required proof of support, forms to fill for sanctioning or availing Family Pension etc.
To whom does the family pension scheme apply?
Family Pension Scheme is applicable as per below provisions of Govt.
(a) In a pensionable institution dt. 1-6-71 to a Government servant who joined the service after that
(b) Government employee who Government servants in service on 1-6-71 and who have accepted the option of Family Pension Scheme, 1972, and
(c) All pending cases of family pension of a Government servant or pensioner who dies before the commencement of these rules shall be regulated as per the rules / orders in force at the relevant time.
How much is the family pension per month?
Amount of Family Pension: (1) (1) On the death of a Government servant while in service, his family shall be entitled for a period of seven years from the date of death of the employee or up to the date on which the employee would have survived and attained the age of sixty-five years, whichever is earlier. Till date, family pension will be admissible at the rate of fifty percent of last assessed pay.
(2) In the case of the death of a Government servant after retirement, for a period of seven years from the date of his death or the date on which the servant would have attained the age of sixty-five years, whichever is earlier, as determined in accordance with sub-clause (1). Family Pension will be admissible:
But, the amount of family pension admissible as fixed in sub-clause (2) shall not exceed the amount of pension admissible at the time of retirement from Government service.
But, in addition, the family pension shall not, in any case, be less than thirty percent of the last pay assessed to the Government servant.
Explanation: For the purpose of this sub-clause, the pension admissible on retirement includes the portion of the pension which the employee would have converted into cash before his death.
(2) After the expiry of the period specified in sub-rule (1), the family employee in receipt of family pension under that clause shall be entitled to a pension at the rate of thirty per cent of the last assessed pay of the employee.
(3) To determine the amount of family pension at the monthly rate and if there is a fractional share of rupees in the family pension, to complete it to the next rupee.
What are the documents to be submitted to start family pension?
Pension Payment Order Original Copy Pensioner’s Part (P.P.O. Book) This P.P.O. Affidavit that the book is not available at that time.
Death certificate (original copy) of the deceased pensioner and a true copy of the death certificate signed by a competent authority is required to be submitted instead of the death certificate obtained online.
A legible copy of the first page of the passbook of the bank account in which the account has the single name of the family pensioner as the account holder is required.
A form of Bank Annexure issued by the Treasury Office in which complete details are filled in and signed by the family pensioner at two places (at the prescribed place) and authorized by the Bank Manager through signature coins.
Opening a bank account in that bank only after getting the details of the bank and branch connected with the treasury office for the purpose of pension from the treasury office.
Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Election Card True copy of one or all Aadhaar documents available.
Who should have a family pensioner bank account?
The account through which the family pensioner himself wants to get his family pension should be a single account of the family pensioner in his own name. Therefore joint name account is not allowed in that account so no name can be added as joint account holder in that account. Keep that in mind.
- Family Pension (Kutumb Pension) Paripatra: 24-09-2022 :Download PDF
- Form PDF Download : Click Here
- How to Apply : Full Guide PDF In Gujarati: Download
- GkGujarat Homepage: Click Here