Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana Details in Gujarati : Various welfare schemes are run by the Government of Gujarat and by the Department of Justice and Empowerment. Including Manav Garima Yojana, Dr.Ambedkar Awas Yojana, Foreign Study Loan for students. Kunvarbai nu Mameru Yojana etc. More than 35 Yojanas run through e samaj kalyan website. Social Justice.
Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana Details in Gujarati
“Kunvarbai nu Mameru Yojana” has been running for a long time in the state of Gujarat for the welfare of the daughters of poor families and to help them financially. Daughters married in Kuvarbai nu mameru yojna get assistance paid directly into their bank account through DBT. This scheme is given to girls belonging to Scheduled Castes, Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, Economically Weaker Families by marrying off their daughters. 12000/- (twelve thousand) rupees is directly deposited in the bank account through assistance in this scheme.
Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana Rules in Gujarati
Eligibility of Kunvarbai for Mameru Yojana has been determined by Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of Gujarat. Which are as follows.
- Eligible to families originating from the state of Gujarat and economically weaker.
- Kuverbai nu mameru yoajna will be availed for marriage of 2 (two) adult girls in the family.
- In case of remarriage of the beneficiary, assistance will not be available under this scheme.
- At the time of marriage, the age of the bride should be 18 years and the age of the youth should be 21 years.
- Kuvarbai nu mameru form has to be applied online within 2 years of marriage.
- In the programs organized under the Seven Phase Group, the support of the scheme will be available for women.
- Beneficiary bride participating in community and other group marriages will be eligible for benefits under both the schemes if she fulfills all the conditions of “Sat Fera Group Marriage Yojana and Kunvarbai nu Mameru Yojana”
Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana Benefits
If a girl from an economically weak family of Gujarat state gets married, Gujarat government used to pay 10,000/- (ten thousand rupees) assistance directly to the girl’s bank account through DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer). which has been amended.
- A couple married after 01/04/2021 will get Rs 12,000/- (twelve thousand) under kuvarbai mameru yojana.
- Couples married before 01/04/2021 will be entitled to Rs 10,000/- (ten thousand) as per old resolution.
Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana Documents list in Gujarati
Different types of documents are required to avail the Kunvar bai scheme and fill the form. Which are given below.
- Daughter’s Aadhaar Card
- Girl’s Election Card (ID)
- Aadhaar card of the father of the beneficiary bride
- Gender pattern of girls
- Girl’s School Leaving Certificate or Birth Certificate
- Annual income pattern of bride’s father/guardian
- Residence proof of bride (any one of Licence/Electoral Card/Ration Card/Electricity Bill)
- Copy of first page of bride’s bank passbook (with father’s/guardian’s name after bride’s name)
- A joint photograph of the lady and lucky man
- Groom’s Date of Birth Aadhaar (L.C/Date of Birth Specimen/Government Doctor’s Certificate in case of Illiterate)
- Marriage registration certificate
- Affidavit of bride’s father/guardian
- Bond of bride’s father
- Example of death if bride’s father is not alive
Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana online registration
The facility of online application has been created for the poor and economically weak families of the remote areas of Gujarat to avoid frequent visits to government offices. E samaj kalyan portal has been created for the benefit of the scheme for women. Online application has to be done from this portal. Which we will know through the following steps.
- First go to Google Search Bar and type ‘e samaj kalyan’.
- In which one has to click on the online application website of Social Welfare Department https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/.
- Go to the e Samaj Kalyan portal and if you have not registered, click on “New User? “Please Register Here” and register process has to be done.
- After successful registration the beneficiary has to open his page by clicking on e samaj kalyan “Citizen Login”.
- Schemes will show the caste as indicated by the beneficiary at the time of registration.
- In which one has to go to the Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana Online Form and submit the online application by filling the requested details.
Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Form PDF Download
The Department of Social Justice and Empowerment has issued a caste-wise application form for this scheme. Application form for Socio-Educationally Backward Classes and Other Backward Classes has been released by the Director, Scheduled Tribes Welfare Department. And director scheduled caste welfare department issued kuvarbai nu mameru form for scheduled caste girls.
- Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Form PDF Download (OBC-EBC) : Click Here
- Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Form PDF Download (SC) : Click Here
Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana Income Limit Gujarat
The Social Justice and Empowerment Department has set an annual income limit of 1,20,000/- in rural areas and 1,50,000/- in urban areas under Kuvar bai Yojana.
eSamajKalyan Application Status
Online forms of various schemes are filled on e Samaj Kalyan portal. What is the status of the application if the online form of Kunvarbai Mameru Yojana is filled? This application status can be known through online. The status of the application can be known through the direct link below and the information can be obtained through the video.
- Click Here to Check ESamajKalyan Application Status
Important Links :
- Registration : Click Here
- Application Status Check : Click Here
- Official Portal : Click Here
- Citizen Help Manual PDF : Click Here to Download
- NGO New Registration : Click Here