Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2022 apply online: Gujarat Tribal Development Corporation has launched laptop assistance scheme to boost the education sector. Now we will provide you the details regarding Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat so that you can apply for the scheme. Through this information complete information about computer machine assistance scheme like what are the benefits of this scheme? Where are the documents required? How much benefit i.e. help get? We will get its complete information.
Aim of Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2022
The purpose of starting this scheme is that Gujarat state government will give you a financial assistance of Rs 1,50,000 for the purchase of a new laptop. In this amount, the government will give 80% rupees for the laptop and the remaining 20% rupees will have to be given to the student. With the help of this amount of 1,50,000 you can buy a very good laptop. Now these laptops are starting from 15000 to around 150000 rupees.
Important of Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2022
- In this scheme, loans will be given by the government with an interest of 4%.
- You have to repay the loan amount in 20 monthly installments.
- If you don’t pay the installment on time, you will get 2.5 percent interest penalty on your interest.
- Laptop assistance scheme is provided only to Scheduled Tribe (ST) people.
- A loan of 80% of the total amount is given to the beneficiary of Laptop Sahay Yojana.
Eligibility Criteria of Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2022
- Applicant should be a resident of Gujarat state.
- Only ST applicant can apply for this scheme.
- It is necessary to have a certificate that the applicant belongs to the tribe.
- Age of beneficiary should be between 18 years to 55 years.
- Neither the applicant nor any of his family members should be employed in a government department.
- Annual family income of the applicant should not exceed Rs.120000/- and Rs.150000/- for urban area.
- Certificate of computer training in possession of the beneficiary.
- Certificate of working experience in computer sales store or company / shopping mall / shop.
What is the benefit available under Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2022?
Adijati Vikas Vibhag provides benefits of various schemes to ST caste people. Loans up to a total of Rs 1,50,000/- are given for purchasing computers and laptops and their various machines. In which the beneficiary has to contribute 10% of the total loan amount.
Documents For Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2022
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Caste pattern of the applicant (Assistant Commissioner/Mamalatdar attested) *
- Proof of property (7/12 and 8-A or building document and property card) submitted by the applicant (latest and unencumbered)*
- Of Guarantor-1 (7/12 and 8-A or building document and property card) *
- No of Guarantor-2 (7/12 and 8-A or building document and property card) *
- If the shop is owned/rented as a place of business, its details, if it is a rented shop, the rental agreement
- Government approved valuer valuation report of property submitted by Guarantor-1
- Government approved valuer valuation report of the property submitted by Jamindar-2
- The sureties paid Rs. 20/- affidavit on stamp paper
- Government approved valuer valuation report of the property presented
How to pay for Laptop Assistance Scheme?
Laptop assistance is provided to Scheduled Tribe by Gujarat Adijati Nigam. On which you will get a loan with an interest rate of 4% per annum.
- The loan obtained by the applicant shall be repaid in 20 quarterly installments with interest.
- Delay in repayment of the loan obtained by the applicant will have to be paid with additional 2% penal interest.
Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2022 Conditions and Eligibility Part-I
- Beneficiary must belong to Isam Gujarat tribe. (To submit the example of Mamalatdar/Samaj Kalyan Officer or Competent Officer.) Income limit should not exceed Rs.1,20,000/- for rural area and Rs.1,50,000/- for urban area. The applicant has to self-attest and produce the certificate presented.
- (Beneficiary’s age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 55 years. (Copy of Aadhaar card must be submitted.)
- Beneficiary has to submit supporting certificate regarding training/experience for the purpose (Business/Employment) sought for loan.
- The loan has to be used only for the purpose for which the beneficiary has sought the loan. Beneficiary contribution of 5% under NSTFDC Scheme / 10% under Swarojgari Scheme will have to be paid after sanction of loan.
- Also the applicants for the vehicle will be provided the vehicle by the agency appointed by the corporation, if the applicant is willing to get the vehicle of his choice then the beneficiary will have to pay the amount in addition to the loan. The applicant has to produce a valid driving license prescribed for the vehicle he/she wants to obtain.
- A beneficiary cannot avail a loan from a bank or other financier for the same purpose for which he has obtained a loan from the Corporation. (Last one year bank statement has to be submitted for all schemes.)
- The beneficiary will not be eligible for ISMO loan if any of his family members have taken loan from the Corporation under this or any scheme of the Corporation and have any amount due thereunder.
- The applicant has to fill the loan application form online from the website of the corporation. After the application is approved, the necessary documents have to be deposited at the sponsor’s office.
- After verifying the application in the above details, the complete details should be sent through the co-sponsorship director/district industry center. If necessary, the sub-information such as place of business, details of the scheme, details of assistance available, beneficiary experience, proof of electricity connection etc. should also be included in the application. will be
- Applicants who want to take a loan for a vehicle like Rickshaw, Tractor, Eco Car, Van mentioned in the advertisement of the Corporation will be approved for the loan of the applicant who has the mandatory Original license. Under no circumstances will raw license be executed.
- Further proposal with incomplete details will not be accepted under any circumstances. It will not be fulfilled again.
- The applicant has to apply the loan for that single purpose
- After reading the loan form requested by the applicant, the applicant has to fill the complete details of row-1 to 8 and row no. 10 mentioned in the required details.
- The beneficiary has to comply with all the conditions fixed and to be fixed by the Corporation.
- The surety cannot be changed once the details of the surety furnished by the applicant have been furnished.
How to Apply Online for Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2022?
- Step 1: First open the official website of Tribal Development Corporation Gujarat https://adijatinigam.gujarat.gov.in/.
- Step 2: Where you will have to click on the button named “Apply for Loan” on the home page.
- Step 3: If you are doing “Loan Apply” for the first time, then you have to create your personal ID by clicking on “Register Here”.
- Step 4: After creating Personal Login by you, you have to login by entering your Login ID and Password in “Login Here”.
- Step 5: Beneficiary has to do “Apply Now” in “My Applications” after logging in his personal page.
- Stage 6: After tapping on Apply Now, different plans will show on the web.
- Stage 7: Now subsequent to tapping on “Independent work” you need to painstakingly peruse the terms.
- Step 8: Beneficiary has to enter application details, applicant’s property details, loan details, guarantor details etc. while filling his application information online.
- Step 9: In which the loan amount has to be filled in the next column by selecting “Computer Machine” in the scheme selection.
- Step 10: You have to upload the property details of the designated guarantor, bank account details, other documents as requested.
- Step 11: After filling all the details online, once again check and save the application.