LIC Aam Admi Bima Yojana: Claim form, Eligibility & Apply online: LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana 2023 has been launched by Life Insurance Corporation of India. This scheme is started for people coming below poverty level. Candidates need to complete the application process to get the benefits of LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana. Any candidate can visit Life Insurance Corporation of India website licindia.in. Visit to submit online application. Information on how to apply online for LIC Aam Admi Bima Yojana is given in the following article. It is also possible to apply for LIC Aam Admi Bima Yojana through the URL provided in the article. Please read this entire article carefully to know more about AABY.
Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana 2023: What is it?
Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana requires an annual premium of Rs 200 for a life insurance coverage of Rs 30,000. LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana 2023 will also benefit people who are disabled, die of natural causes or die in an accident. Complete information of Life Insurance Corporation of India like how to apply for LIC Aam Admi Bima Yojana. What documents are required to apply? Additionally, the page lists the benefits of AABY among other things. By following the instructions given in the article below, the applicants can avail the benefits of the scheme. For all information, read the article.
LIC Aam Admi Bima Yojana Eligibility
To avail the benefits of LIC Aam Admi Yojana, applicants must fulfill certain eligibility requirements. You can avail this scheme only after fulfilling the eligibility requirements. These qualifications are as follows:
To be eligible for LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana 2023 the age of the candidate should be between 18 to 60 years.
Applicant should not be Rich (BPL).
Documents Required for LIC Aam Admi Bima Yojana Application
To avail the benefits of Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana, you must have few necessary documents. By article, a list of relevant documents is provided below.
- birth certificate
- Identity card
- Ration card
- Certificate of Education
- Passport-size photograph
- Certificate of Residence and
- Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (if any)
Also Read> > PM Mudra Loan 2023: Apply Online, Interest rate, Eligibility
Eligibility for availing the benefit of Aam Admi Insurance Scheme
- Candidate age must be between 18 to 60.
- Candidates with Partial Disability Rs. 37500 and Sum Assured Rs. 75,000 for disabilities due to accidents under LIC Aam Admi Insurance Scheme.
- If the applicant dies naturally. Aam Admi Bima Yojana will provide a benefit to the beneficiary of Rs. 30,000 for it.
- This policy will also provide you access to scholarships.
- Two children from a disabled family will also benefit from this scheme.
- Beneficiary of the policy will get benefit in case of accidental death of a person above 60 years of age.
How to apply for LIC Aam Aadmi Insurance online?
Candidates can visit the official website of Life Insurance Corporation of India to apply online for LIC Aam Admi Insurance Scheme. Below is a list of the entire application process.
- Before attempting to submit an online application for LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana, visit the official website of Life Insurance Corporation of India, licindia.in.
- After that the home page of the website will appear in front of you.
- Find Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana Apply Online option on the front page, then click on it.
- After clicking there the application form appears on your screen.
- Print that form
- You must now complete the registration form’s information requests.
- The form must then be accompanied by the required documents.
- Now you have to visit the concerned office to submit the form.
- This is how your application process ends.
How can I apply offline for LIC Aam Admi Insurance Scheme?
The following list contains the steps to submit offline application for Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana. Candidates can apply offline for LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana by following the instructions below.
- To apply for LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana offline you must first visit an LIC agency.
- Get Aam Admi Bima Yojana application from there.
- After that enter the requested data in the form.
- Once the form is completely filled, attach the required documents.
- Check the form, then return it to the same office where you picked it up.
- Your application process then ends.
LIC Aam Admi Bima Yojana: Claim form, Eligibility & Apply online
- Official website: Click here
1 thought on “LIC Aam Admi Bima Yojana: Claim form, Eligibility & Apply online”