LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 for 300 Posts: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has released the latest notification for the posts of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Recruitment 2023. According to the released notification, this recruitment is going to be done for a total of 300 posts.. Youth who are unemployed and seeking employment in the LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment 2023 will appreciate this excellent opportunity. Candidates who meet the requirements for the LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment 2023 may submit an online application prior to the deadline.
Online application forms for LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment 2023 will start from 15 January 2023, for which the last date of application has been kept till 31 January 2023. Complete information related to LIC Recruitment 2023 like age limit, educational qualification, application fee etc. can be known through the article below. Keep in mind that candidates must read the department’s notification once before applying.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 for 300 Posts
lic recruitment 2023 notification
The advertisement of LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment 2023 has been issued by Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) for a total of 300 posts. For which the online application form will start from 15 January 2023, which will continue till 31 January 2023.
- 300 Posts
Name of the Posts
- AAO (Generalist) : 300 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for LIC Recruitment 2023
The educational qualification of the candidates applying for LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment 2023 has been kept as graduation pass in any relevant stream. For detailed information related to educational qualification, please see the notification.
Education Qualification : Graduation in any stream
LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
The application fee for LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 has been kept at ₹ 600 for general OBC EWS category candidates, apart from this, ₹ 100 has been kept for SC, ST, a serviceman PWD, 16 will be paid through online.
- Gen/ OBC/ Ews: : Rs. 600/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD Rs. 100/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
lic recruitment 2023 age limit
The minimum age limit of the candidates applying for LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment 2023 has been kept up to 21 years and the maximum age limit of the candidates applying for this recruitment has been kept up to 30 years. The age limit of the candidates applying for this recruitment will be calculated on the basis of 01 January 2023. Apart from this, relaxation in age limit has also been provided to the reserved category candidates applying for this recruitment as per government rules.
How To Apply LIC AAO Recruitment 2023?
How to apply online for LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 The complete process of applying online for LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 is given step by step here, by following this step you can apply online for LIC AAO Recruitment 2023.
- To begin, you must visit the LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 official website.
- After that, you must select Recruitment.
- Click on LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 right now.
- The next step is to select Apply Online.
- You must now accurately complete all of the application form’s information.
- You must now upload all necessary documents.
- You must then upload your picture and signature.
- You must then click the submit button provided below.
- You are now required to pay the application fee.
- After you have completed the application, you must click the committee button provided below.
- Take a copy at the conclusion for future reference.
- Starting date of application process: January 15
- Last date to apply for recruitment: 31 January
- Date of issue of admit card: About one week before the exam
- Prelims exam date: February 17 and 20
- Mains Exam Date: March 18