Loan Assistance Scheme 2023 for Small Entrepreneurs of Scheduled Castes to Purchase Business Place/Shop: My dear Gujarati people read this article till the end so that if not you this information will be useful to someone else, in this article we will know, what is the loan assistance scheme for small businessmen of scheduled castes to buy business place / shop? ?, who will benefit, and what benefits will there be?, Eligibility(s), Documents and How to Apply. We will get its complete information.
Loan Assistance Scheme 2023 for Small Entrepreneurs of Scheduled Castes to Purchase Business Place/Shop
Scheduled caste people cannot develop their business due to lack of proper place of business. A maximum loan of ₹.10.00 lakh is provided by the bank under the scheme for purchasing a business premises/shop in an urban area for business development. ₹.15000/- is also provided as subsidy assistance under bankable scheme. with this scheme SC Category peoples are get more benefits year per year if their credit ratio is high. today we explore this scheme to get benefits from this schemes. you can download Form PDF from below table.
આ પણ વાંચો > > > Mahila Adhikarita Yojana (MAY) Gujarat 2023
Eligibility for loan assistance scheme for purchase of business premises/shop for Scheduled Caste small entrepreneurs
A person who wants to avail the benefit under this scheme should fulfill the following eligibility, only then the benefit of this scheme will be availed.
- Beneficiary should be native of Gujarat state.
- The beneficiary receives loan assistance only for the purpose of operating a single shop or business.
- Sadar Yojana is implemented as per Bajpai Bankable Yojana and Cottage Udyog Bankable Yojana.
- Subsidy will be paid after three months of shop opening.
- The benefits of this scheme will be given first priority to educated unemployed, unemployed mill workers, technical and professional experience and self-employed persons with qualifications.
- A maximum loan of Rs.10.00 lakh will be available to the beneficiary under the bankable scheme. Interest up to 4% of which will be borne by the beneficiary and the bank interest payable above 4% will be paid by the government as interest subsidy for three years.
- Shops and businesses that have been given long-term leases by the State Government or Boards/Corporations owned by the State Government, Urban Development Authorities, Local Self-Government Bodies, or Gram/Nagar Panchayats are also eligible for loans and assistance. However, the government will need to mortgage the shop or business premises until the loan for the allotted shop or business premises is repaid.
- If the applicant constructs in his own land, then the title of his land is clear, and the evidence that the land is ‘uncultivated’ has to be submitted.
Loan Assistance Scheme for Small Businessmen of Scheduled Caste to purchase business premises/shop Required document
Friends who want to apply online in this scheme, they need all the below documents. You won’t be able to take advantage of this scheme until then.
A copy of the applicant’s Affidavit (notarized Affidavit) Specimen of the applicant’s caste or sub-caste obtained from the competent authority Birth Certificate / School Leaving Certificate Copy of the first page of Bank Passbook / Canceled Check (in applicant’s name) Proof of Residence (Any one of Electricity Bill, License, Lease Agreement,Electoral Card, or Ratio Card)
How to Apply for Loan Assistance Scheme for Small Entrepreneurs of Scheduled Castes to Purchase Business Place/Shop?
Friends who want to apply in this scheme can apply by following the process given below
You can apply in this scheme by yourself which you can apply on esamajkalyan portal or you can apply online by going to your nearest CSC center which operates online.
Apply Online >>>> Click Here