Ma Card Status Check Online Gujarat:- Ma Amrutam Vatsalya Card Yojana is a scheme launched by the Gujarat government for the poor and economically weaker sections of the state to tackle the Kovid-19 pandemic. With the Ma Amritam Vatsalya Card, people can seek treatment in private hospitals and if they are affected by Kovid-19 or a member of their family is fighting Corona, they can get Rs. 50,000/– can be availed.
Ma card status check online : Ma Amritam Vatsalya Card Yojana is a scheme launched by the Gujarat government for the poor and economically weaker sections of the state to tackle the Kovid-19 pandemic. Ma card status check online, with Vatsalya Card people can get treatment in private hospitals and if they are affected by Kovid-19 or any member of their family is fighting Corona then they can get Rs. 50,000/– can be availed.
Ma card status check online
Ma card status check online is a state government scheme which has been recently announced and launched by the Gujarat state government to provide various reliefs to the poor and needy people across the state. It is a welfare scheme whose main objective is to provide financial assistance to the poor and low income people of the state of Gujarat respectively. Under this scheme, all those people who belong to low income groups (BPL/LIG/MIG) will get certain benefits from the government officials through DBT mode.
The state government has launched Ma Card and Ma Vatsalya Card for corona patients in the state. This card scheme has recently been introduced by the Chief Minister of Gujarat Shri Vijay Rupani to check the increased cases of covid in the state.
So people who are poor and cannot afford to get Corona treatment in private hospitals can get treatment in private hospitals with Ma and Ma Vatsalya card and they can pay Rs. 50,000/- can take treatment. This card scheme is available to people from 1st April to 10th July and people can get treatment of Rs 5,000/- per day for ten days of their corona treatment in the hospital.
Ma Amrutam Card Status
This decision will benefit about 80 lakh families of the state. The Gujarat state government has issued MA cards to two people from below poverty line category. These card holders can avail cashless treatment for a number of critical illnesses at beneficiary private hospitals.
How to apply for Ma Amrutam Card?
If you also want to make this card, first of all you have to fulfill the eligibility criteria. A list of eligible families is always available at Taluka and Civic Centres. Follow our guide below to register for Ma Vatsalya Yojana:
- Candidate need to go to the kiosk in their area taluka.
- Kiosks always have all the equipment like computer or laptop, MA card printer fingerprint scanner and web camera to take fingerprints, photos and give printed copy of MA Vatsalya Card.
- Candidates need to fill the application form in Gujarati language with all their details for Ma Card.
- After filling the details you can submit your application form and you will get an application number.
- Through this application number, you can also track your ma card status.
- Once the details are verified by the officials, you will get your ma card.
- To get Maa Card you have to visit your nearest kiosk and they will give you a printed copy of Maa Vatsalya Card.
Also Read >>> Water Pump Subsidy Scheme Gujarat 2023
How to check my card status online?
To check MA Amrutam Vatsalya Card Status, you can follow the procedure. The complete process is given below step by step.
- To check status, search official BPL families page: http://www.magujart.com/mayojna.
- Now a search page is open on your screen. You need to enter some details in this search box.
- In the initial step select your district name, block/taluka name, panchayat name, village name.
- In the next section enter Family ID, Family Head Name, URN, MOURN, Enrollment Status and Scheme Type. After selecting these details click on search button
Ma Card Status Check Online Gujarat
- Official website to check status : click here
2 thoughts on “Ma Card Status Check Online Gujarat”