Mafat Plot Yojana 2023 Gujarat: Apply Online : In this post we will know complete information about free plot scheme like what are the benefits of this scheme? Where are the documents required? How much benefit i.e. help get? We will know about etc.
Mafat Plot Yojana Gujarat 2023
100 square meter free plot scheme for laborers and poor people of Gujarat by Gujarat state has been launched in 2022 in Gujarat. A scheme was launched to provide free plots of 100 square meters of land to agricultural labourers, rural artisans and backward people living in various villages of the state.
The benefit of this scheme is to reach the poor people in rural areas who have no housing facilities. Free Plot Scheme [100 Sq. Whar] Free House Plot Scheme of Gujarat State Government for landless agricultural laborers and rural artisans living below poverty line in rural Gujarat. Operating since the year 1972.
It may be mentioned that due to some provisions under the scheme, plot or house based needy beneficiaries could not get the benefit due to plot in rural area. Being a beneficiary of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, due to not owning the plot or having no name in the list in BPL, the plot could not be allotted and could not avail the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. Free Plot Scheme comes under Gujarat State Panchayat Department.
Gujarat Mafat Plot Yojana
Gujarat government releases schemes from time to time in which you can also see free plot scheme. 100 square meter free plot scheme for landless agricultural laborers and rural artisans living below poverty line in rural areas has been running since 1972 by Gujarat State Government.
The Gujarat free plot scheme, offering 100 square meters for free to laborers and the poor of the state of Gujarat, began in 2022. Plan to provide 100 free plots of land to rural artisans, agricultural laborers, and economically disadvantaged residents of various state villages. Free 100 square feet plot plan from the Panchayat Department: In order to enhance the program of providing 100 square feet of residential land or a houseless house in rural areas, a new policy was implemented in 2022.
Implementation of a new application for the revision of the scheme to provide people without homes in village areas with free or 100-square-foot plots of land (panchayat.gujarat.gov.in). or BPL. The plan to provide free plots of 100 square feet to registered rural artisans and laborers in the village has not been implemented. For the benefit of all beneficiaries in the free plot scheme, 16-117,030 free plots have been provided to beneficiaries ages 0 to 16 and 17 to 20.
Who can benefit from this scheme and its main objective:
- Who doesn’t have a plot.
- Applicant should not own any kind of land. This will include your home.
- An artisan or laborer from the rural area is required to apply.
- Beneficiary should be an adult. That is, the applicant should not be a minor.
- Those who come from rural areas with socio-economic and caste-based census-2011 eligible family or state or center are eligible for government housing assistance.
- who must be adults.
- There should be no plot or house in the name of husband or wife anywhere in the state.
- who must have lived in the village for at least one year.
- In whose name should not be agricultural land or in joint name and father’s name and in the case of applicant in that land, it should not be more than half a hectare in case of irrigated land and in case of non-irrigated land it should not be more than one hectare.
The benefit of this scheme is for the poor people and laborers who do not have the provision to stay, this scheme was done by the government in which people will be given 100 square meters plot free of charge.
The main objective of this scheme is to build houses for the landless agricultural laborers and village artisans living below the poverty line in the rural areas of Gujarat.
Gujarat Mafat Plot Yojana: List of Required Documents
- Aadhaar card of the applicant
- Annual income certificate of the applicant
- The applicant should not own any kind of land. This should not include your home.
- A particular applicant should be a rural artisan or labourer.
- Beneficiary should be an adult. This means that the applicant shouldn’t be under 18.
- The applicant ought to be added to the list of BPL members.
- Income proof has to be given by Mamlatdar or Taluka Development Officer.
Free Plot Scheme Gujarat All Circulars (Resolution) :
- Amendment circular in free plot scheme Date: 13-03-18
- Free Plot Scheme Amendment Circular Date: 01-05-17
- Free Plot Scheme and Sardar Awas Scheme Integrated Resolution Date: 06-08-16
- Free Plot Scheme and Sardar Awas Scheme Integrated Resolution Date: 11-09-15
- Free Plot Scheme Land Committee Meeting Circular dt. 24-04-15
- Free plot scheme land committee meeting amendment circular dt. 25-08-14
Mafat Plot Yojana 2023 Gujarat: Apply Online
|Mafat Plot Yojana 2023 Gujarat Application Form||Download Form|
|GkGujarat Homepage||Click Here|
1 thought on “Mafat Plot Yojana 2023 Gujarat: Apply Online”