Mahila Swavalamban Yojana Gujarat 2023– Various women’s schemes are run by the Ministry of Women Child Development in India. There are many departments functioning in the Gujarat Government under the Central Government. The Women and Child Development Department of Gujarat Government is carrying out women oriented schemes, women empowerment programs, women nutrition. Women Economic Development Corporation is functioning through Women and Child Development Department. New schemes, Mahila awareness camp, Mahila Kalyan Mela, Exhibition co-sale and Mahila self-reliance scheme etc. are run by this corporation.
During the International Women’s Year 1975, various problems of world class women and their solutions were given serious consideration. As a result of which Gujarat Women Economic Development Corporation was established in 1981 in Gujarat. Gujarat Women Economic Development Corporation Ltd. Loan schemes for women are run by This department tries to make women self-reliant through Women Empowerment Schemes and government loan schemes.
Mahila Swavalamban Yojana Gujarat 2023
Mahila Yojana 2021, women’s awareness camp and seminar organized by Mahila Economic Development Corporation, training and self-employment schemes necessary for their economic and social upliftment were implemented after consultation with women. So that women can lead a self-respecting life in the society by taking advantage of such government assistance and government schemes.
“Mahila Swavalamban Yojana” is run as Mahila Yojana by the Women Economic Development Corporation of Gujarat State. This scheme can also be known as loan scheme. Loans are given to women for self-employment to start new businesses and businesses according to their skills. Subsidy Schemes for Women Subsidy up to 15% will be provided towards the internal project cost.
Objective of Mahila Swalavan Yojana
A memorandum of articles has been issued in the name of Gujarat Mahila Ekshkan Vikas Nigam Limited. In which provisions are made for the economic and social upliftment of women through the Government Scheme for Women. The aim is to provide social and economic development of women by providing necessary facilities, support and training. The objective is to benefit women Sarkari Yojana by speedily implementing women empowerment schemes and activities with the help of voluntary organizations working in the social sector.
Loans are provided for economic activity under Mahila Yojana Gujarat. The main objective of this scheme is to help economic development of rural and urban women of families living below poverty line. Mahila Swavalamban Yojana is a loan provided by banks for the economic activity and development of self-reliant women.
Eligibility to get Mahila Swavalman Yojana
Gujarat Mahila Economic Development Corporation, Gandhinagar has decided the following eligibility to avail the benefit of this Scheme for women.
- The beneficiary woman should be a citizen of Gujarat.
- Age of beneficiary should be 21 to 50 years.
- Female applicant’s family income should be upto 1,20,000 (one lakh twenty thousand) in rural areas.
- The family income of urban women beneficiaries should be up to 1,50,000/- (one and a half lakh).
Document for Mahila Swavalamban Yojana
Documents are prescribed to avail this Government Yojana for women. Which are as follows.
- Ration card of the beneficiary
- aadhar card
- Income statement
- Caste entry
- For example, age
- Fixed price list of machinery, furniture, raw materials
- Experience Certificate / Study Certificate
- Details mentioned in the form (in duplicate) have to be filled.
Mahila Swavalamban Yojana Gujarat Pdf
To take advantage of this scheme, it will be available from the office of the Women and Child Officer at the district level. The form of this scheme with the printed application number has to be obtained in person at the district office.
Mahila Swavalamban Yojana Helpline
Beneficiaries under this scheme should contact the office of Women and Child Officer at the district level for information and guidance. For further information and assistance one can also contact Head Office Gandhinagar.
For more information, contact the office of the District Women and Child Officer, located at each district headquarters.
- Head Office Address:- Gujarat Economic Development Corporation Ltd.
- Udyog Bhavan, Sector-11, Gandhinagar
- Phone No- 079-23227287, 23230385
- Email –
- [email protected]
Also Read >>> Solar Rooftop Yojana Gujarat 2023
FAQ – Mahila Swavalamban Yojana Gujarat 2023
Can Mahila Swavalamban Yojana be applied online?
- Mahila Swavalamban Yojana Online Registration cannot be done. Only offline application can be made to avail this scheme.
How many business-employment loans are given under this scheme?
- Under Mahila Yojana, loans are given by the bank for 307 types of businesses and industries.
From where to get application form of Mahila Swavalvan Yojana?
- To avail this scheme, free application form will be available from the office of the District Women and Child Officer at the district level. As this application form is with register number, it has to be collected from the office in person.
How many loans are available under Mahila Svavalamban Yojana?
- Under this scheme, a total of 307 businesses and employments are recommended to the bank for loans in varying amounts. Through this scheme, a total loan of up to 2 lakhs can be availed to the beneficiary women.
How much subsidy is given to women on loans under this loan scheme?
- Through this Swavalamban Scheme, women are eligible for up to 15% on project loans or a maximum of Rs 30,000/- whichever is less.