Mal Parivahan Yojana Gujarat 2023 Apply Online: Many new schemes are implemented for farmers by the Department of Agriculture, Farmers Welfare and Cooperation, Government of Gujarat. Farmers are encouraged by the government to increase crop production by adopting modern methods of farming. For which iKhedut Portal is created. Farming schemes, animal husbandry schemes, horticulture schemes etc. are run on this portal. Through this article we will talk about the Kisan Transport Scheme of the Agriculture Department. Let’s find out what is the eligibility to avail Kisan Parivahan Yojana, and how to avail the benefits.
Kisan Goods Transport Assistance Scheme
Equipment assistance is provided to the farmers to ensure that the crops produced by the farmers do not face any difficulty in transporting the produce to the nearest markets. Farmers are given subsidy on purchase of goods carrying equipment under Kisan Transport Scheme. Kisan Parivahan Yojana Gujarat 2023 has to be applied online.
Conditions of purchase of equipment under this scheme
Terms of purchase for ikhedut portal Parivahan are set by Gujarat State Government. Farmers have to fulfill certain conditions to avail the benefit of this scheme.
- The purchase has to be made from the designated empaneled and announced prize discovery through the iKhedoot portal.
- For this scheme, the beneficiary farmer has to purchase from an approved dealer (seller) of the manufacturer included in the panel.
- A farmer must have a valid license to avail this assistance.
Eligibility of Beneficiary to avail Kisan Transport Scheme
Under Krushi Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2023, the eligibility of the beneficiaries to avail the benefits of this scheme is determined. Following are the Eligibility Guaranteed by Agriculture Department Gujarat.
- Must be a farmer of Gujarat state.
- These programs will be beneficial to small, marginal, female, Scheduled Caste, General, and other farmers who are beneficiaries.
- The beneficiary farmer should be a landholder.
- The beneficiary farmer can avail the benefit of this scheme even if he has a forest right certificate.
- Beneficiary farmers can apply a time limit of at least 5 years to reap the benefits of Kisan Transport Yojana.
- The farmer beneficiary has to apply online from I khedut portal to avail this scheme.
Also Read >>> How to Link PAN Card with Aadhaar Card?
Assistance Standard of Kisan Transport Scheme
In Kisan Parivahan Yojana ikhedut subsidy is fixed in advance. This subsidy will be provided on the basis of caste and status of applicant farmer till 2023. Which are as follows.
|To women, small, marginal, scheduled caste and scheduled caste farmers||Farmer beneficiaries under the Kisan Transport Scheme will get a subsidy of 35% of the total cost or 75,000/- whichever is less.|
|For Normal and Other Farmers||Kisan Parivahan Yojana Farmers will get a subsidy of 25% of the total cost or 50,000/- whichever is less.|
Evidence to avail the benefit of this scheme
To avail the benefits of Kisan Parivahan Yojana running on iKhedut portal, one has to apply online. For which the following documents are required.
- ikhedut Portal 7–12 (Can be downloaded from Anyror Gujarat 7/12)
- Copy of Beneficiary’s Aadhaar Card (Download Aadhaar Card.)
- Caste certificate if farmer belongs to SC caste
- Caste certificate if farmer belongs to ST caste
- Copy of ration card
- If the farmer is disabled, certificate of disability (if applicable)
- Copy of forest rights letter for tribal area beneficiaries (if any) Consent form from the other farmer in the event of joint tenants in 7-12 and 8-A land of cultivation If you have a soul registration, please include information about whether you are a member of the Cooperative Society (if applicable) and the milk producer association (if applicable only).
How to apply to avail this scheme?
- First you have to type “ikhedut” in Google Search.
- In which to open the website https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/ from the result that comes in Google Search.
- After opening iKhedut Portal click on “Plan”.
- After clicking on the scheme open “Khetiwadi nee Yojana” at rank no-1.
- After opening “Khetivadi ni yojana” where government will show another scheme, farmer scheme.
- In which the website has to be opened by clicking on “Apply” in “Kisan Transport Yojana”.
- After that, you’ll be asked if you’re a registered applicant farmer. which requires you to answer “Yes” if you have registered, and “No” if you have not.
- After entering your Aadhaar Card Number and Mobile Number, you must enter the Captcha Image to submit your application if you have registered.
- The beneficiary must submit an online application by selecting “No” if he has not registered on the ikhedut portal.
- After filling out the goods carrier vehicle scheme online form, the beneficiary farmer will click Save Application to save their application.
Mal Parivahan Yojana Gujarat 2023 Apply Online
|Official website||Click Here|
|GkGujarat Homepage||Click Here|