Manav Garima Yojana 2022 List Gujarat | Do you want to see the list of selected beneficiaries under Manav Garima Yojana? Under this scheme, financial assistance is provided to economically backward sections of the society to start business and self-employment through this scheme. Now we will provide you the details regarding Manav Garima Yojana so that you can apply for the scheme.
List of beneficiaries selected in computerized draw for the year 2022-23 under Manav Garima Yojana. Who will benefit from Manav Garima Yojana? The detailed information on how to get the benefits is given in this article. Which are as follows.
Manav Garima Yojana Beneficiary List 2022 : Manav Garima Yojana Beneficiary List 2022 | Gujarat Government has declared Manav Garima Yojana Beneficiary List 2022, Manav Garima Yojana Beneficiary List 2022 at esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in.
Manav Garima Yojana 2022 List Gujarat
Manav Garima Yojana provides financial assistance to the people of the society for business-employment equipment. It is run by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment. Citizens from economically backward sections of the society are provided financial assistance through this scheme to start business and self-employment. Check PM Kisan 12th installment date 2022.
Manav Garima Yojana 2022 Social and Justice Empowerment Department, Government of Gujarat, through the District Level Developmental Castes Office and Social Security Office, provides tool kit for self-employment for various businesses. You can check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana status online from click Here.
Manav Garima Yojana Beneficiary List 2022
Province of Gujarat has sent off Manav Garima Yojana to give monetary help to Planned Positions, Booked Clans, OBCs and In reverse Classes. Under this plan, above standing business venture, people will be urged to create adequate pay and independent work.
The government is also going to provide additional equipment / tools to the socially backward classes so that they can carry out their local business.
Purpose of Human Dignity Scheme
Manav Garima Yojana by Gujarat Government runs under sje.gujarat.gov.in 2022. In this scheme, the Gujarat government gives an opportunity to the Scheduled Tribe people to start a new business. This scheme was started by the former Chief Minister of Gujarat Shri Vijay Rupani.
Which caste will benefit under Manav Garima Yojana?
Manav Garima Yojana has been implemented to enable the socially and educationally backward classes, economically backward classes, minority castes, nomads and freed castes to live their lives with dignity and become economically self-sufficient by self-employment in small businesses.
How to view the list of selected beneficiaries under Manav Garima Yojana?
Eligible applicants from Gujarat state applied for Manav Garima Yojana.
After confirmation of such applications by the area workplaces, the PC rise was drawn. In which the rundown of chosen names is distributed on e-Samaj Kalyan Gateway. The following is the point by point data on the most proficient method to see this rundown.
- First sort “e Samaj Kalyan” in Google Search.
- The search result will open the official website of “Social Welfare Department”.
- Go to “News/Notification Information” on the official website home page.
- Presently you will see various promotions and warnings.
- In which the news of “Director Vikshati Jati Kalyan” will be seen that, “The list of beneficiaries selected in the computerized draw in the year 2022-23 under Manav Garima Yojana will be seen.
- Click on “Attachments” given against it. In which a PDF file will be downloaded.
- So finally, you can check your name by downloading this PDF file.
Tool kits are provided for a total of 28 types of businesses under Manav Garima Yojana. Which are as follows
- Link work
- Santing work
- Vehicle servicing and repairing
- Different types of ferries
- Beauty Parlour
- Electrical Appliances Repairing
- Agricultural blacksmithing/welding work
- Broom table maker
- Milk-yogurt seller
- Fish seller
- Making papad
- Pickle making
- Sale of hot, cold drinks, snacks
- Puncture kit
- Flour meal
- Masala meal
- Making a divot of Rs.(Sisters of Sakhi Mandal)
- Mobile Repairing
- Manufacture of Paper Cups and Dishes (Sakhimandal)
- Hair cutting (barber work)
- Pressure cooker for cooking (Beneficiary of Ujjawala gas connection)