Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana Gujarat 2022 | The Chief Minister Mahila Utkarsh Yojana was launched on 26 February 2020. This scheme has been launched by Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani. Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana has been launched for women. Chief Minister Mahila Utkarsh Loan Scheme 2020-21 has been launched recently on 17th September. Through this scheme, loans will be provided to the women of the state, which will be interest free. Through this scheme, urban and rural women can take loans up to Rs.1 lakh at 0%.
All women self-help groups in the state have to register online to avail the benefits of the Chief Minister’s Mahila Yojana. Chief Minister Mahila Utkarsh Yojana has been released for women empowerment. People have to face many difficulties due to corona virus. Loans will be given easily to all the women of the state. The interest amount of the loan taken by the women of the state will be paid by the state government to the banks.
Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana 2022
Under the Chief Minister’s Mahila Utkarsh Yojana, efforts are being made to make the women of Sakhi Mandal in various districts economically self-reliant. Loans will be provided to women at the rate of 0% through this scheme. The scheme will create 50,000 JLEGs in rural areas and 50,000 in urban areas. There are 2.5 lakh Sakhi Mandals in the state of Gujarat and more than 24000 Sakhi Mandals are registered in urban areas. The government will provide benefits to all Sakhi Mandals.
Each Sakhi Mandal has 10 women members, 10 lakh such women of the state will be given loans by the state government. The loan will be interest free. This will help the women of the state in employment and become financially self-reliant. The loan amount taken by the beneficiaries will be transferred to the bank account.
Through loans, aspiring women can start their own businesses, thereby increasing self-employment status and increasing income and eliminating unemployment. A budget of Rs 193 crore has been fixed to start MMUY.
Purpose of the scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to provide interest free amount up to Rs 1 lakh to women. So that women do not have to face any financial problem. 1 lakh will be given by the government to all the women of the state to start their own business to join the new business. So that they can not depend on any person in future and can realize their dream. Under this scheme, 10 lakh women will be given loans to enroll in JLEG, the government will provide an amount of Rs 1 crore as financial assistance to the group.
Benefits of the scheme
- Through the Chief Minister Utkarsh Yojana, loans of up to Rs.1 lakh will be given to the women of the state, the interest of which will be 0%.
- Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana will provide a better standard of living to the women of the state.
- The Gujarat government has launched a scheme for women self-employment and upliftment of women empowerment in the state.
- Through Mahila Utkarsh Yojana women can start their own business for themselves.
- 1 lakh loan amount will be transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- Women can start any employment according to their work.
- This scheme has been started to further strengthen the economic status of women due to Corona virus.
- Under Mahila Utkarsh Yojana all women will be motivated to start their own business.
- Mahila Utkarsh Yojana 2022 will make women self-reliant.
Eligibility for Scheme
To avail the benefit of Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana, the beneficiary must be a permanent resident of the state.
Only women of the state will be eligible to avail this scheme.
Under the scheme, loans will be provided to women who are members of self-help groups.
A Self Help Group is mandatory to have 10 members.
Documents required for availing the benefit
To apply in the Chief Minister Mahila Utkarsh Yojana, 2022, you will need some important documents. Which are as follows-
- aadhar card
- Election Card
- Ration card
- Permanent Residence Certificate
- Income certificate
- Bank account statement
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
- mobile no