New Swarnima Yojana Gujarat 2023 @socialjustice.gov.in : 2,00,000/- 5% per annum term loan scheme for women entrepreneurs from backward classes by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, thereby providing them with social and financial security.
The scheme is introduced by National Backward Classes Finance and Development Corporation (NBCFDC) and implemented by State Channelizing Agencies (SCAs) acting as nodal agencies.
Benefits of New Swarnima Yojana
- 2,00,000/- @ 5% per annum subsidy amount for self-employment. (The remaining amount should be owned by the beneficiary himself.)
- The beneficiary woman need not invest any amount of her own on the project up to Rs.2,00,000/-.
Eligibility of New Swarnima Scheme For Women
- Female applicants are required.
- The applicant should be between the ages of 18 and 55.
- The applicant must be an entrepreneur, and their family’s annual income must be less than 3 lakh.
Swarnima Yojana Application Process Offline
- Step 1: Eligible applicant needs to visit the nearest SCA office, apply for Swarnima Yojana for Women on the prescribed form. You can find your nearest SCA office at this link – https://nsfdc.nic.in/channel-patrners/scas
- Step 2: Enter the required details in the application form and mention the requirements and preference of occupation and training requirements if any.
- Step 3: Submit your application form and required documents to the same SCA office. After reviewing the application, the loan will be approved by the SCA.
- Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card)
- Ration card
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate (for reserved category)
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
The government has launched Mission Vatsalyan in the budget. which is for the welfare of children. Viable Anganwadi and Nutrition 2.0 schemes will also strengthen Vatsalya Yojana.
The government will bear the cost of increasing infant nutrition, delivering the benefits of the scheme to infants under the Saamal Anganwadi and Nutrition 2.0 scheme. The government has launched Saam Anganwadi and Nutrition 2.0 Yojana on the premises of Integrated Child Development Services.
Under the ICDS scheme, children and women get the facilities of food, pre-school education, primary healthcare, immunization and health check-up. Nutrition Mission 2.0 is a combination of Integrated Child Development Services, Anganwadi Services, Nutrition Abhiyan and some other schemes.
New Swarnima Yojana Gujarat 2023 @socialjustice.gov.in
Click here to visit Official website : click here
FAQ’s – Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1 What is the official website?
Q.2 What will be the interest rate for the loan?
- The rate of interest will be as follows – NBCFDC to SCA: 2% per annum SCA to Beneficiary: 5% per annum
Q. 3 Can women entrepreneurs of GENERAL category also apply for this scheme?
- Yes, this scheme is open to all categories of women entrepreneurs.
1 thought on “New Swarnima Yojana Gujarat 2023 @socialjustice.gov.in”