PM Kisan 12th installment date 2022 | There are many types of schemes running in our country which are being managed by the state and central government in different ways. It includes schemes like health, education, employment, housing etc. A similar scheme is also running for farmers called Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Under which 6 thousand rupees are given annually to provide financial assistance to farmers. KYC was mandatory to avail the scheme and the last date for KYC was 31st July which has lapsed. Now people who have not done KYC will not get the benefit of these financial schemes and the upcoming 12th installment.
Even if you have done KYC but you have made such mistakes, the next 12 installments can be stopped. Moment we’re going to tell you about some similar miscalculations. And if you have made such mistakes, we are also going to tell you how to correct them.
What is PM Kisan Yojana ?
India is an agriculture-led country and 90% of the rural population is dependent on agriculture. But the condition of the country’s farmers is quite pathetic, so many new schemes have been implemented by the Indian government for the benefit of the farmers. One of these schemes is PM Kisan Yojana 2022. Under this scheme of the Government of India, assistance of Rs. 6,000/- per year is paid to the farmer to be useful in agriculture. This amount is paid in three installments. The first installment is paid in the first 4 months of the year, the second installment in the second 4 months of the month and the third installment at the end of the year. You can check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana status online from click Here.
These are the errors –
It often happens that the name in your bank and your Aadhaar card is spelled differently. If this is the case, you may find it difficult to get 12 installments. Apart from this, if you have given wrong Aadhaar number or there has been a mistake in writing the bank account number or there has been a mistake in writing the gender, your money can be stopped.
How to fix error ?
- If there is any error mentioned above in your form then to correct it you have to go to PM Kisan Portal https://pmkisan.gov.in/ and there you have to go to option on form corner and select ‘Help Desk’ option.
- After that you have to select ‘Register Carry’ option for your problem and click on your Aadhaar, bank account or mobile number.
- After that you have to click on ‘Get Details’. After that a list of problems will appear in front of you. You have to click on the relevant issue and submit.
- You can change bank account in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana from Here.
PM Kisan Yojana 2022 – Criteria
Applicants who follow the criteria mentioned below will be eligible for assistance under PM Kisan Yojana 2022.
- Applicant must be a farmer.
- Applicant should be a resident of India.
- above 18 years of age.
- Should not have more than 2 hectares of land.
- Should not be paying income tax.
- Should not be a pensioner.
- Should not hold government job.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Gujarat Apply Online
If you are a farmer and you have not yet filled the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana form, you can easily fill the online form by following simple steps:
- To fill the PM Kisan Yojana form, first visit the official website pmkisan.gov.in.
- Then select the Farmer Corner option from the homepage.
- In the new page that opens, click on the New Farmer Registration option. Now enter your Aadhaar number here and then fill the captcha code. After entering the captcha code, click on the Click Here To Continue option.
- Then click on Yes.
- After clicking on Yes fill all the required details in the form and click on Save.
Thus, you can fill the online form from your mobile or computer at home and by visiting the nearest CSC center through the simple steps mentioned above.