Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana 2023: Benefits, Eligibility & Documents PDF: Not every man has enough income to afford his own security insurance. Because lic, SBI Bank etc insurance banks and companies provide insurance at high prices. Insurance companies usually ask for six monthly or yearly insurance premiums. But common class and poor families cannot afford this insurance cover, as their situation is not good enough to insure themselves or their household members.
Keeping this in mind, many security insurance schemes are run by the government at low premiums. Through this post, you will be given information about one such scheme, which is called Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (pm Suraksha Bima Yojana). This scheme will provide insurance cover in case of accident. You will also be able to get information related to scheme benefits, facilities, eligibility, important documents etc. through this post.
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana 2023
This scheme provides insurance cover in case of an accident. To avail the benefits of Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, the applicant has to pay a premium of ₹12 per annum. This premium can be said to be very low for a common person, a premium of Rs 12 per annum means Rs 1 per month. The nominee receives the assured sum in the event of the insured’s death. Apart from this, sum assured is also provided in case of permanent disability.
Also Read >>> Commercial Pilot Talim Sahay Yojana: Eligibility, Required Documents and Online Apply
In the event of an accident, this plan guarantees a sum between 100,000 and 200,000 yen. The benefits of the Suraksha Insurance Scheme are only available to individuals aged 18 to 70. Each year, prior to June 1st, the premium amount is deducted from the bank account. The bank account’s auto debit feature must be enabled in order to take advantage of this plan.
How much assistance is available?
- Death Rs. 2 lakhs
- 2 lakhs in case of complete or recovery of both eyes or loss of use of both hands or feet or loss of sight in one eye and loss of use of one hand or foot.
- 1 lakh in case of total loss of sight in one eye and inability to recover or use of one arm and leg
Benefit of Scheme in Pradhan Mantri suraksha bima yojana
The benefits of this scheme will be given to all sections of the country, but especially to the backward and poor sections of the country.
- Then the government will provide an accident insurance of up to 2 lakh rupees to his family.
- In case of permanent partial disability, Rs. 1 lakh cover is available.
- If he is temporarily disabled in an accident, he is provided with an insurance cover of up to one lakh rupees.
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, the policyholder has to pay a premium of Rs 12 per annum. Only then will he be entitled to the insurance cover.
- Every year, the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana will be renewed with one-year coverage.
- This PMSBY can be offered by any insurance company the bank chooses.
- Especially the people living in the rural areas of the country can benefit from Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana.
Terms of Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
- The duration of Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana is fixed at 1 year.
- This plan can be renewed every year.
- In case of death or disability due to accident, insurance cover will be provided under Accident Insurance Scheme.
- Initially, the scheme will be made available through public sector general insurance companies.
- The age of the beneficiary should be between 18 years to 70 years to avail the benefit of this scheme.
- If a person has more than 1 saving account, that person can avail this scheme from only one saving account.
- The insurance cover period is fixed from June 1 to May 31.
- The applicant can avail the benefits of the scheme only after paying the annual premium.
- If for some reason the beneficiary of this scheme has left the scheme, he can avail the benefit of this scheme by paying the premium in future.
Eligibility of Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
- Applicant must be a resident of India.
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, the age of the applicant should be between 18 years and 70 years and not more.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to have an active saving bank account.
- Applicant has to sign the form for auto debit of policy premium.
- The entire 12 premium amount will be deducted together on 31st May every year.
- In case of bank account closure, the policy will lapse.
- Policy cannot be renewed for non-payment of premium.
Document for Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- Bank account passbook
- Any document of age
- Income certificate
- mobile no
- Passport size photograph
How to Apply for PM Suraksha Bima Yojana 2023?
The interested beneficiaries of the country who want to avail the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana can apply under this scheme by visiting any branch of the bank.
- If you want to download the application form, you have to go to the Prime Minister’s Security website first.
- On this home page, you will see Forms option, you have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- On this page you have to click on Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima option. After that you have to click on the application form option
- Then PDF of application form will open in front of you. You can download the application form pdf, after that you have to fill all the information asked in the application form like name, address, aadhaar number, email id etc.
- Then you have to submit the application form to the bank.
- Click Here for Apply and Official website: Click here