Samras Hostel Admission 2023-24: Many government schemes have been implemented for the students of Gujarat state to get higher and better education. Apart from the scheme, scholarships like Chief Minister Yuva Swalamban are also provided for the students. Students living in hinterlands have to move from their hometowns to cities outside their hometowns to pursue higher education.
Samras Hostel Admission 2023-24
Samaras Hostel was started in the year 2016 by Social Justice and Empowerment Department (SJED) working under Government of Gujarat. At present 20 hostels have been opened in 9 districts in Gujarat. In total more than 13,000 male and female students are admitted. SC/ST/OBC and EBC students are given admission in this hostel on the basis of merit. graduate Free admission with board and lodging is provided for postgraduate and prescribed courses. The online form of this scheme can be filled from Digital Gujarat.
Purpose of Samras Hostel Admission 2023-24
When they travel for higher education, students in Gujarat’s interior, forested, and remote areas struggle to find a place to live and a place to eat. The state’s Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Socially and Educationally Backward Class, and Economically Backward Class (EBC) students receive free housing and meals in support of this goal.
Income Limit for Samaras Hostel Admission to Samaras Hostel is restricted to a predetermined income level. The students’ annual income limit will be Rs. 6 lakh. Additionally, female students will not be subject to any income limits.
Samras Admission 2023-24 Required Documents
The government has fixed certain norms for staying in Samaras hostels. Apart from this, the following documents are required from the students to apply online.
- Passport size photograph
- Copy of last examination mark sheet
- Copy of L.C
- Copy of caste pattern
- Copy of income statement
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Certificate (from Competent Authority) if the student is Blind and Handicapped
- Certificate (from competent authority) if the student is an orphan
- Grounds if student is child of widow
- A copy of this application when admission is granted
- Character Certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
Also Read >>> My Scheme Portal 2023 Registration & Login
Conditions for admission to Samras Hostel
The Gujarat Samaras Chhatralay Sociery, which is part of the Government of Gujarat, determines who is eligible to apply for admission to the hostel. The following guidelines will govern admission to Samaras Hostel for students.
- Admission will be restricted to Gujarat State students only.
- All graduate and postgraduate courses approved by the government are open to students.
- Merit-based admission to Samar’s hostel will be offered.
- To be eligible for New Admission into a Bachelor’s or Postgraduate course at Samaras Chhatralay, students must have scored at least 50%.
- In Samras hostels, the maximum age to receive benefits has been set at 25.
- After 25 years, no new or returning students will be admitted.
- Online applications will not be accepted for the hostel by local students of the city.
- Nearby understudies who live in ghettos, crude houses, ghettos, tent settlements, messy regions can apply for affirmation.
- Freshmen at Samaras Hostel will be admitted to any semester in any group of all graduation-level courses based on their percentage in class 12.
- After receiving their diploma, students who are accepted into a degree program will be admitted to Samaras Hostel at the same percentage as those who were accepted into the university. The percentage is to be determined by subtracting the total marks from the marks received.)
- The percentage of their graduation course admission to the university will determine merit-based admission for Master’s degree students.
- After receiving their diploma, students applying for admission to a degree program will be admitted to Samaras Hostel based on their university placement percentage.
- Students must present the guarantee form in the prescribed format in person when applying for admission to Samras Hostel. Additionally, the guardian must provide the undertaking form in the prescribed format and that undertaking must be strictly followed.
|સત્તાવાર વેબસાઇટ||અહીં ક્લિક કરો|
|સત્તાવાર જાહેરાત||અહીં ક્લિક કરો|
|સમરસ હોસ્ટેલ કોંટેક્ટ||અહી ક્લિક કરો|
|નવું રજીસ્ટ્રેશન કરવા||અહી ક્લિક કરો|