Sankat Mochan Yojana form Gujarat PDF Download : We all know that when the main person from the family dies accidentally, a mountain of grief falls on his family. And the main source in the family is turning to death, the family collapses, so the Gujarat government has started a crisis relief assistance scheme to face all these difficulties.
With this in mind, the Gujarat Government provides assistance to poor families in case of accidental or natural death of a Mukti. The scheme is known as Sankat Mochan Yojana.
Sankat Mochan Yojana form Gujarat Eligibility
- BPL (Poverty Line) Score 0 to below 0 Family Earner (male head or unmarried) of the family dies due to natural causes then the family is eligible for Sankat Mochan Yojana.
- The number of Shah or Purusha who died should be 18 times more and 60 times less.
- To avail the benefit of Sankat Mochan Yojana, to make 2 applications for Beneficiary Death.
Process of Sankat Mochan Sahai Yojana Benefit
- Postmortem report, police complaint, copy of panchnaam of the accident victim has to be enclosed with the application form.
- Deceased head of family has to be applied by any single person or applicant and consent of all family members is required.
- For the purpose of this scheme the definition of family includes husband and wife, minor children, unmarried daughters and dependent parents.
Sankat Mochan Sahay Yojana Required Documents
Registered Below Poverty Line (BPL) beneficiaries get benefits under the National Family Support Scheme under the National Social Assistance Programme. The benefit of this scheme is available on death of main earner who is above 18 years and below 60 years of age. Required Document for Gujarat Sankat Mochan Yojana 2022 to avail Sankat Mochan Yojana Yojana 2022 is given below.
- Main Earner (Female/Male) Death Instance
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant (Female/Male).
- Any proof related to residence (Election Card/Ration Card etc.)
- Beneficiary’s bank account passbook
- Instance of the applicant being a BPL beneficiary
- Birth pattern/age pattern of the main earner of the family
Where to apply Sankat Mochan Yojana Gujarat
Where and how to apply for Gujarat Government Schemes has been decided. In that way How to Apply for Sankat Mochan Yojana is also decided. The scheme has to be applied online.
To do Sankat Mochan Yojana Online by the Government of Gujarat, online application process has been started at Gram Panchayat from Digital Gujarat Portal Website.
Online structure must be filled on Digital Gujarat entrance (Digital Gujarat login) from VCE at Gram Panchayat. To avail the benefits under Sankat Mochan Yojana, one has to apply online through Digital Gujarat Portal from VCE (Village Computer Entrepreneur) at each Gram Panchayat.
Online application has to be done on Digital Gujarat Portal with “Computer Operator of Social Security Office” at Taluka Mamlatdar Office.
Special note regarding Sankat Mochan Sahay Yojana Gujarat
Certificate for BPL score for beneficiaries included in BPL (Below Poverty Line List) prepared by the Government on the basis of social and economic survey as per the guidelines of Ministry of Rural Development, Central Government for beneficiaries in rural areas and Urban Housing and Poverty Alleviation of Central Government for beneficiaries in urban areas. Recipients remembered for the rundown arranged by the Ministry.
If the application of Sankat Mochan Yojana (National Family Assistance) is rejected by the Mamlatdar of that area, an appeal can be made to the concerned Provincial Officer within 60 days.
Under Sankat Mochan Yojana only one time to the family of natural or accidental death. 20000/- (twenty thousand) assistance is available.
Sankat Mochan Yojana form Gujarat PDF Download
- Click Here to Download Sankat Mochan Yojana form Gujarat PDF Download
FAQ – Sankat Mochan Yojana form Gujarat PDF Download
Question 1. Crisis Relief Scheme is run by which department?
- This scheme is run by the Director of Social Security, State of Gujarat.
Question 2. How much help is available in Sankat Mochan Yojana?
- Beneficiaries will be given a one-time payment of Rs. Assistance of Rs. 20,000 / – is available under this scheme.
Question 3. How to apply for Crisis Relief Scheme?
- Beneficiaries have to apply online from the VCE of their village and from the computer operator in the Taluka Mamlatdar office.
Question 4. Who benefits from this scheme?
- The man or woman who dies in the family must be over 18 years of age and under 60 years of age and will be eligible to meet a family with a score of 0 to 20 under BPL.