Sat Fera Samuh Lagna Yojana Gujarat 2023: This scheme is offered to newlyweds belonging to socially and educationally backward classes as well as economically backward classes. And read this article till the end to know complete information about this scheme.
Sat Fera Group Marriage Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- The standard of income limit is fixed at 6,00,000/-.
- In order to take advantage of this scheme, the organizing organization has to organize a mass marriage ceremony of at least 10 newlyweds.
- The benefit of this scheme is available only to socially and educationally backward classes as well as economically backward classes (natives of the state of Gujarat).
- The age limit of the girl at the time of marriage should be 18 years and the age of the youth should be 21 years.
Standard of Saat Fera Group Marriage Scheme Assistance
An incentive amount of Rs.12,000/- is given to newly married couples belonging to socially and educationally backward classes and economically backward classes and Rs.3000/- per couple (up to a maximum of Rs.75,000/-) per couple to the organizing body.
Sat Fera Samuh Lagna Yojana Gujarat 2023
The assistance of the scheme is available for women in seven Fera Group Scheduled Districts.
Beneficiary girls participating in mass marriages are eligible for benefit under both the schemes if they fulfill all the conditions of Satfera Mass Marriage Yojana and Kunvarbai Mother Yojana.
Document for submission of Saat Fera Group Marriage Scheme
- Certificate of Registration of Institution
- Copy of passbook page showing bank account details / canceled check (name of institution)
- Daughter’s Aadhaar Card
- Annual income pattern of bride’s father/guardian
- Marriage registration certificate
- Copy of passbook page showing bank account details or canceled check (in girl’s name)
Also Read >>> Three Wheeler Loan Yojana Gujarat 2023: Documents, Registration & Online apply
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS) about Satfera Samuh Lagna Sahai Yojana
(1) Minimum group marriage of how many couples has to be performed to avail the benefit of this scheme?
- Mass marriage program of at least 10 newlyweds should be held.
(2) How much assistance does the group wedding planning organization receive?
– An assistance of Rs.3,000/- per couple (within a limit of Rs.75,000/-) and a letter of recommendation is given.
(3) Can a person who joins a group marriage get assistance under the Kumbwai Mamru Scheme?
– Yes. Kuvarbai is also eligible to benefit from Mameru Yojana.
(4) How to get help?
– Assistance of Rs.12,000/- should be paid to the bride through DBT (Direct Bank Transfer).
(5) What evidence has to be submitted to avail the benefit of this scheme?
- (1) Certificate of Registration of Institution
- (2) Copy of bank account Swagat Dashayavati passbook page / canceled cheque
- (Name of Institution)
- (3) Support of bride
- (4) Annual income pattern of bride’s guardian/guardian
- (5) Marriage registration certificate
- (6) Copy of bank account Swagat Dashayavati passbook page or canceled cheque
- (maiden’s name)
(6) Eligible for assistance if the youth does not belong to socially and educationally backward sections.
– Yes, the girl’s caste must be socially and educationally backward and economically backward.
1 thought on “Sat Fera Samuh Lagna Yojana Gujarat 2023”