Solar Fencing Yojana Gujarat 2023: Gujarat Solar Fencing Scheme: Various farmer oriented schemes have been implemented by the Prime Minister of the country to double the income of the farmers. Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Yojana has been implemented to provide direct financial assistance to farmers.
Solar fence scheme in the state farmers, animal husbandry, horticulture scheme or fisheries scheme has been placed on online Ikhedut portal.
Solar Fencing Yojana Gujarat 2023
Several welfare schemes are launched by the Agriculture Department and Gujarat Government for crop protection. The Agriculture Department has implemented a wire fencing scheme around farmers’ fields. Solar Vad Yojana In addition, Solar Vad Sahay Yojana has been made online through e-Khedut portal. Who will benefit from this scheme? How will it be received and how much subsidy is given?, we will get all that information.
Ikhedut Portal is a place where the information about the schemes of various departments is kept. In which departmental schemes like Agriculture Scheme, Fisheries Scheme, Animal Husbandry Scheme, Horticulture Scheme, and Gujarat Agro Industries Corporate Limited etc. are implemented online. Today we will get detailed information about solar fence scheme through this article.
Also Read >>> Bhojan Bill Sahay Yojana 2023: Registration, Eligibility, Last Date
Gujarat Solar Fencing Scheme – Key Features
- ✓ Scheme Name: Gujarat Solar Fencing Scheme
- ✓ Language of the article: Gujarati and English
- ✓ Main objective of the scheme: To provide these subsidies to farmers for increasing crop production, cost reduction and crop protection purposes.
- ✓ Beneficiary: For all land owning farmers in Gujarat, the household farmer will get solar power unit/kit or Rs. Subsidy amount 50% of total cost for purchase of Rs. 15,000/- whichever is less, assistance will be given.
- ✓ Official Website: https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/
- ✓ To apply online
Objective of Solar Fencing Assistance Scheme
This scheme is implemented by the Agriculture Department for the farmers. Farmers in Gujarat have decided to subsidize solar enclosures for reducing farming costs, faster crop rotation and crop protection.
Eligibility for Gujarat Solar Fencing Scheme On the iKhedut portal 2022, applications for numerous farming programs can now be submitted online.
In which the Saur Vad Yojana provides assistance to farmers on purchase of solar power units and kits. There are some eligibility criteria for farmers to avail the benefit of this scheme. As written below.
- Should be a citizen of the state.
- Farmers of the state will benefit from this scheme.
- Farmers benefiting from barbed wire fencing will not be eligible for this scheme.
- Farmers will be able to purchase the prescribed quality kits themselves from the open market.
- The target is set by the Agriculture Department. Hence online applications will be accepted on first come first serve basis within their limits.
- Support for this support kit will be available once in 10 (ten) years.
- The recipient rancher ought to claim the land.
- The type of farmer applying should be either small, marginal, or large.
- Farmers must submit their applications online through the Khedut portal. A farmer must possess his own land record or a copy of seven percent of the land.
- Tribal land and forest rights certificates should be available to farmers in hilly and forest areas.
Evidence for availing the scheme
Ikhedut portal has been created to benefit the farmers of Gujarat. In which online forms of various farmer schemes are filled. Following documents are required to fill Sauravad Sahay Yojana online form.
- Copy of applicant farmer’s land 7-12
- Certificate if belonging to Scheduled Caste
- Certificate if belonging to ST caste
- Aadhar card copy of farmer beneficiary
- Disability Certificate (if any) for disabled applicant.
- Soul registration details if any
- Details if the farmer is a member of a co-operative society
- If a member of the Milk Producers Committee
- mobile no
- Bank account passbook
- Consent letter of other participant in case the farmer’s land is jointly owned
How to Apply for Solar Fencing Scheme?
It is a plan for farmers in the state to install solar around their farms. To avail this subsidy scheme, one has to apply online from the Ikedut portal. Farmers can apply online from the computer operator of their Gram Panchayat. Farmers themselves can apply online at home. So let’s get its detailed information
- Opening the official website https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/
- After opening the Khedut Yojana website, click on “Scheme”.
- In which Rank-1 should be opened after clicking on “Khetiwadi Plan” plan.
- It will show total 51 schemes for the year-2022-23 after opening “Khetiwadi Yojana”. (by 11/09/2022)
- In which you have to click on “Solar Power Unit/Kit” on number-03.
- After reading complete information about Solar Fence Assistance Scheme, click on “Apply” and open the website.
- Are you currently registered Are the applicants farmers? In which registration is done then ‘Yes’ and if not ‘No’ then further process has to be done.
- If registered by the applicant, captcha image has to be submitted after entering Aadhaar card and mobile number.
- If the beneficiary is not registered on the Ikhedut portal, then select ‘No’ and fill the online form.
Online Application Form – Gujarat Solar Fencing Scheme
- √ The farmer has to fill the online application form with complete and correct information and save the application.
- √ Beneficiary farmers have to check the details again and confirm the application.
- √ No changes will be made once the online application is confirmed.
- √ Finally farmer can get print based on application number
- Official website : Click Here
- Online Apply : Click Here
1 thought on “Solar Fencing Yojana Gujarat 2023”