Surakshit Matritva Aashwasan Yojana 2023: Eligibility, Documents & Form PDF: Dear readers, the government of the country is working relentlessly for the development of children and women. It includes several schemes, such as Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana and Vali Dhotti Yojana. In addition to this scheme, a new scheme namely, Suraksha Matrutva Ashwasan Yojana has been launched. This Suraksha Matrutva Ashwasan Yojana K, also abbreviated as Suman Yojana. In today’s article we will discuss in detail about Suraksha Matrutva Ashwasan Yojana.
Surakshit Matritva Assurance Scheme
Under the Suraksha Matrutva Ashwasan Yojana, women who cannot take proper care of pregnant women in their family due to poor family status. Whose family members cannot even bear the hospital expenses, will be fully taken care of. Under this scheme, free treatment, medicines and other health related services will be provided by the government from 6 months of conception to 6 months after the birth of the child.
Objectives of Security Maternity Assurance Scheme
The aim of this scheme is that all the families in the country who have pregnant women in their house. And family members who cannot afford their hospital expenses or provide health related services have to provide help. Many times the child even dies due to lack of facilities during birth of poor women. Under this scheme, the government will provide free services to all poor women till birth along with educated and trained doctors and nurses at the time of delivery. The government will bear all the expenses of the women so that they do not face any difficulty during delivery and get all the facilities.
Benefits of Security Maternity Assurance Scheme
The scheme benefits from zero cost delivery as well as C-section facility in public health facilities.
Beneficiaries in this scheme will also get an antenatal check-up during the 1st trimester and a check-up under the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Matrutva Abhiyan.
- Components covered in this scheme
- Tetanus-diphtheria injection
- Iron-folic acid supplementation
- Six home-based newborn care visits
- Components of ANC Package
- Under this scheme, pregnant women will get free transport from home to health facilities and also drop them back after discharge.
- Counseling for safe motherhood as well as IEC/BCC facilities
- The scheme will also give pregnant women hassle-free access to their medical facilities.
Eligibility of Security Maternity Assurance Scheme
Every pregnant women and new born babies are eligible to avail the benefits under this Security Maternal Assurance Scheme. But there are some general requirements.
Pregnant women of all categories including APL and BPL are eligible to get the benefit in this scheme.
Newborn babies aged 0 to 6 months can also get benefit under the scheme.
Post delivery, breastfeeding mothers up to 6 months from delivery are also eligible under this scheme.
Also Read >> Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Gujarat 2023
Required documents of SUMAN scheme
- Proof of identity
- aadhar card
- PAN card
- Driving license
- Voter Identity Card
- Pregnancy details of the woman from the concerned hospital
- address proof
- Valid passport
- Utility Bill
- Property tax bill
- Telephone bill
Surakshit Matritva Aashwasan Yojana Application Process
- You have to apply for this scheme through offline mode.
- To enroll in this scheme you have to first visit the civil hospital of your area.
- There you have to submit the specified documents to fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- All civil hospitals in the districts compulsorily follow the Ministry of Health regulations.
- If there is any problem then individuals can log on to the SUMAN website and also file a complaint.
- This requires individuals to submit certain documents to prove verification.
Surakshit Matritva Aashwasan Yojana 2023
- Registration : Click Here