Vermi Compost Unit Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2023– Let’s get detailed information about assistance scheme for vermi compost making. We will get information like who will benefit from this scheme, how to benefit, where and where documents are required to benefit from the scheme. I Khedut Portal is created for the benefit of farmers. Farmers can also apply online to avail various schemes on Ikhedut.
which the Horticulture Department has released numerous plans for the years 2022 and 2023. Ranchers can get improved creation in cultivation by exploiting these different plans. By employing various farming practices, farmers can maximize the scheme’s benefits and increase crop production. Keeping this goal in mind, Sarkarshree Ikhedut Portal recently made it possible to apply online for the years 2022 and 2023 on Ikhedut Portal.
Vermi Compost Unit Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2023
Various farmer oriented schemes have been made by the Prime Minister to double the income of the farmers. Vermi compost scheme has been implemented to increase the production of farmers. Farmers are turning to organic farming to increase the production of the crops grown in the field and to improve the quality of the crops. The government is also encouraging the farmers to practice this type of farming. The government has implemented this Wami Compost Unit Scheme to reduce the use.
Ikhedut Portal is where information about the scheme of various departments is placed. In which Farming Plans, Fish Farming Plans, Animal Husbandry Plans, Horticulture Plans, and Gujarat Agro Industries Corporate Limited etc. department plans are placed online. Today we will get detailed information about Vermi Compost Unit Sahay Yojana Gujarat through this article.
Also Read >>> Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) 2023 Registration and Login
Purpose of the scheme
This scheme has been implemented by the Horticulture Department for the farmers. It is decided to provide subsidy for vermicompost fertilizer to farmers in Gujarat to reduce the cost of farming, get better production, and protect crops.
Benefits of vermi compost
The quality and productivity of crop production is maintained while the cost of fertilizers is reduced, which is extremely beneficial to the farmer without harming the soil, water and environment. The quality of crop production is high. Soil productivity and fertility is maintained and enhanced. Soil health is maintained for a long time.
Eligibility for the Scheme
On the iKhedut Portal 2022, applications for a number of programs for farmers can now be submitted online. which provides farmers with assistance in the unit scheme for the production of compost. To receive the benefits of this program, farmers must meet a number of requirements. which are listed below.
- Should be a citizen of the state.
- Small, marginal, women, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Caste, General and other farmers beneficiaries will benefit from these schemes.
- The target is fixed by the agriculture department. So the online application will be accepted on a first come, first served basis within its limits.
- This assistance will be available once in lifetime.
- The beneficiary farmer should own land.
- Applicant should be small, marginal or large farmer type
- Ranchers need to apply online from khedut gateway
- A rancher ought to have his own property record or a duplicate of 7/12 of the land.
Documents required for the scheme
The purpose of the Ikhedut Portal is to provide Gujarati farmers with benefits from the program. In which online types of different rancher plans are filled. The unit plan for making compost online form requires the following documents.
- Caste instance (by competent authority) (For Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes only)
- Disability Certificate from Competent Authority (only for PWDs)
- Copy of applicant farmer’s land 7-12
- Copy with signature of gram sevak
- Barcoded ration card
How to Apply Online Vermi Compost Unit Subsidy Scheme
There is a scheme for farmers of the state to make compost. To avail this subsidy scheme online application has to be done from Ikedut Portal. Farmers themselves can apply online at home. So let’s get its detailed information.
- Farmer friends should first type ‘ikhedut portal’ in ‘Google Search’.
- Open official website https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/ from Google Search result.
- After opening the Khedoot Yojana website, click on “Scheme”.
- In which after clicking on the scheme, the “Horticultural Schemes” on rank-3 should be opened.
- It will show total 49 schemes for the year-2022-23 after opening “Horticulture Schemes”. (As on 25/12/2022)
- In which you have to click on “Unit Scheme for Making Compost” on sequence number-03. In which after reading all the information about the one to make compost, click on “Apply” and open the website.
- Are you now a registered applicant farmer? In which if the registration has been done earlier then “Yes” and if not “No” then further processing has to be done.
- If registered by the applicant, Captcha Image has to be submitted after entering Aadhaar card and mobile number.
- If the beneficiary has not registered on Ikhedut Portal then fill the online form by selecting ‘No’.
Online Application Form
- The rancher needs to save the application subsequent to filling the data totally precisely in the web-based application structure.
- The beneficiary farmers must confirm the application and check the details once more.
- There will be no corrections made after the online application is confirmed.
- Last but not least, the farmer can obtain the print by utilizing the application number.
- Official website: Click Here
- અરજીનું સ્ટેટસ તપાસવા/ રીપ્રિન્ટ લેવા માટે અહીં ક્લિક કરો
1 thought on “Vermi Compost Unit Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2023”