Water Pump Subsidy Scheme Gujarat 2023: Pumpset Sahay Yojana Ikhedut Portal is created to provide benefits of various government schemes to farmers in Gujarat. Pumpset sahay yojana in which electric, diesel, petrol pumpset assistance scheme is provided by horticulture department. We will get detailed information about how to apply, which documents are required to get the benefit of Pumpset sahay yojana.
Water Pump Subsidy Scheme Gujarat 2023
Who will benefit from Pumpset Sahay Yojana? How to benefit? Where are the documents required? How much benefit i.e. help get? Information about it is given in this article. Which are as follows.
Agenda of Pumpset Assistance Scheme
Pansat Sahay Yojana This scheme is released for farmers. Pumpset sahay yojana in the state is very necessary to make the farmers turn to horticulture and earn better by getting more production. In horticultural crops, this equipment helps to water the crops or plants through water pumps.
Eligibility for availing Pumpset Assistance Scheme
One has to apply online to avail the benefits of Punset Sahay Yojana. Pumpset sahay yojana is benefited by Bagayati Vibhag. In which assistance is given on purchase of water pumpset. Details of benefits in this scheme are given in Ikhedut Portal.
- Pansat Sahay Yojana is applicable only for Anand, Bharuch, Surat, Valsad, Navsari, Narmada, Tapi, Vadodara, Panchmahal, Kheda districts.
- Farmer beneficiaries will get assistance up to 50% of the cost of pumpset up to a maximum of 10 HP or a maximum of Rs.15000/-.
- Pumpset sahay yojana benefit minimum 2 hectare plantation is required.
- In this scheme, assistance will be available in the second year of planting.
Required supporting evidence for availing this scheme
- 7/12 land copy of farmer
- Aadhar Card copy of applicant
- Caste certificate if farmer beneficiary belongs to SC caste
- If the beneficiary is a farmer from the ST caste,
- a copy of their ration card;
- if the beneficiary is disabled, a disability certificate; and, if applicable, a copy of their forest rights letter.
- Consent form of other cultivator in case of joint tenant in 7-12 and 8-A agricultural land
- If the soul is registered with the beneficiary
- Details if member of Co-operative Society (if applicable)
- Information if member of milk producer association (if applicable only)
- Beneficiary’s mobile number
Also Read >> Sat Fera Samuh Lagna Yojana Gujarat 2023
How to fill Pumpset Assistance Yojana form?
Benefit of horticulture scheme is provided under Pansat Sahay Yojana. Farmers have to apply online from Ikhedut Portal. Farmers can also do the Pumpset sahay yojana online application at home. The step by step information on how to apply for Panset Sahay Yojana online is as follows.
- First you have to type “Ikhedut Portal” in Google Search.
- In which to open the website https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/ from the results that come in Google Search.
- After opening the Ikhedut Portal click on “Pun5set Sahay Yojana”.
- After clicking on the plan in it, open “Horticulture Plans” at row number-3.
- After opening “Bagayati Yojana” where various horticulture schemes will be shown.
- In which the website has to be opened by clicking on “Apply” in “Diesel/Electric/Petrol Pumpset – (Oilpalm HRT –6)”.
- If you have registered then you have to apply by entering Captcha Image after entering Aadhaar Card Number and Mobile Number.
- If the beneficiary has not registered on Ikhedut Portal, then he has to apply online by selecting ‘No’.
- After filling the complete information in the online application, the beneficiary farmer has to click on save application.
- After that the beneficiary has to check the details again and confirm the application. Note that once the application is confirmed, there will be no correction or increase in the application number.
- Farmers will have to sign and coin after getting the print.
- After that, the requested document has to be uploaded on Ikhedut Portal.
- Official website: Click Here
2 thoughts on “Water Pump Subsidy Scheme Gujarat 2023”