AAI Recruitment 2022 for Senior Assistant Posts, Apply @aai.aero– Airports Authority of India, Regional Headquarter, Northern Region invites applications from the eligible candidates who are domiciles of Chandigarh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Ladakh, Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand for the posts of Senior Assistant (Official Language), Senior Assistant (Finance) and Senior Assistant (Electronics) for its various airports in Northern Region. Candidates shall apply ONLINE through Airports Authority of India website (www.aai.aero → Careers) for the above posts. NO APPLICATION THROUGH ANY OTHER MODE WILL BE ACCEPTED.
AAI Recruitment 2022 Notification
The Senior Assistant (Official Language), Senior Assistant (Finance), and Senior Assistant (Electronics) positions at the Airports Authority of India’s Northern Region Regional Headquarters are open for applications. The Northern Region’s various airports currently have openings. On the Airports Authority of India website (www.aai.aero), interested and eligible candidates can submit their applications starting on December 21, 2022.
The vacancies are in Chandigarh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Ladakh, Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, and Uttarakhand. The candidates can check the details in the article below.
AAI Recruitment 2022 for Senior Assistant Posts, Apply @aai.aero
Total Number and Name of the Posts
- Senior Assistant (Official Language), NE-6 level, 5 positions
- Senior Assistant (Finance), NE-6 level, 16 positions
- Senior Assistant (Electronics), NE-6 level, 32 positions
- Total : 53 Posts on their official website
Eligibility criteria for AAI Recruitment 2022
Masters in any subject other than Hindi/English from a recognized university with Hindi and English as compulsory or optional subjects at graduation level OR Masters in English with Hindi as a subject at graduation level
OR a master’s degree in a subject other than Hindi/English from a reputable university, with Hindi and English as the required or optional subjects or exam language. That is, if Hindi is a medium at graduation, English should be required or optional, and if English is a medium, Hindi should be required or optional.
Two years of experience translating from Hindi to English or English to Hindi at Central/State Government offices, including Government of India undertakings, or reputable organizations, or a degree from a recognized university with Hindi and English as compulsory or optional subjects or any combination of both as the medium of examination and other as compulsory or optional subjects.
Desirable: proficiency in Hindi typing
Senior Assistant (Finance)
- Preferably a B.Com. degree with PC instructional class of 3 to 6 months.
- Experience: Two years’ worth of relevant experience in the relevant field.
Senior Assistant (Electronics)
- Experience: Diploma in radio, telecommunications, or electronic engineering Two years (2) applicable involvement with the concerned discipline.
- The candidate’s information will be used in the screening process and to determine whether they are eligible. Candidates should make sure they meet the requirements for the position and any other requirements outlined in this advertisement before applying. If incorrect or false information is provided, the applicant will be disqualified, and AAI will not be held liable for any consequences.
- Rs. 1000/- for General, EWS, and OBC. Women, SC/ST/PWD/ex-servicemen, apprentices, and applicants who have completed apprenticeship training in AAI are eligible to receive a grant of Rs. 0/-
- ADVT. NO 01/2022/NR
AAI Recruitment 2022 Age Limit and Age Relaxation
As of November 30, 2022, the maximum age is 30, but this age can be increased or decreased as follows:
- (i) SC/ST and OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates can have their upper age reduced by 5 years.
- (ii) An ex-servicemember may subtract his actual age from the amount of time he served in the military. If the resulting age does not exceed the maximum age limit for the position for which he is applying by more than three years, he will be considered to have met the age limit requirement.
AAI Recruitment 2022 Salary
Level and Pay Scale: Rs. In addition to base pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 35% of base pay, HRA, and other benefits such as CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical Benefits, etc., 36,000-1,10,000 in NE-6 Level (Senior Assistant) – IDA pattern are permissible under AAI regulations.
How to Apply for AAI Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates must apply online using the link under the “CAREERS” tab at www.aai.aero. Under no circumstances will alternative methods of application submission be accepted.
- (ii) Candidates should have a working mobile phone number and personal email address. It ought to be kept dynamic during this enrollment cycle. Candidates are asked to check their email and AAI’s website frequently for any communication.
- Opening Date for On-Line Application : 21.12.2022
- Last Date for On-line Application : 20.01.2023
- Tentative Date of On-line Examination Will be announced on AAI Website-www.aai.aero
- Download – AAI Recruitment 2022 Official Notification PDF Download
- Apply Online for AAI Recruitment 2022-23 : Click Here to Apply