Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023: Bank of Maharashtra (BoM), a leading public sector bank, invites online applications from graduates and post graduates for the recruitment of Specialist Officers (SO) in Scale II and Scale III – Project 2023-24. . Last date for registration of online applications is 6 February 2023.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023
Bank of Maharashtra has published advertisement for Specialist Officer (Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officer Grade II & III Recruitment 2023). Eligible candidates are advised to refer the official advertisement and apply for this specialist officer. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officer Recruitment given below.
- Unprotected UR or Gen 138
- Other Backward Class OBC 45
- Economically Weaker Section EWS 14
- Scheduled Caste SC 21
- Scheduled Tribe ST 5
- Total Vacancies 225
The authorities have specially declared the eligibility conditions for all the 29 posts announced for the recruitment of specialist officers in Bank of Maharashtra. Candidates need to check the relevant eligibility conditions for the post they wish to apply for.
- Minimum Age Limit: 25 years
- Maximum age limit for 35, 38 years
- Refer the instruction for more details
- Rs. 63,840 – 1990/5 – 73,790 – 2220/2 – 78,230
Up-and-comers who send their application structures will be decided based on their qualification as perceptible in the structure. Further, they will be called to appear for the online test of objective type questions by Bank of Maharashtra. Candidates will be judged on the basis of their professional knowledge in the examination paper. Based on their performance in the test, they will be called for personal interview in the ratio of less than 1:10 where less than 10 candidates will be called for interview against 1 post.
Also Read> > > Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 for 225 Posts
How to apply?
Candidates who wish to apply for the recruitment of Specialist Officers in Bank of Maharashtra have to follow the following step-by-step guide to successfully submit the application form:
- Open the official website of Bank of Maharashtra at bankofmaharashtra.in.
- On the main page, check the career option at the very top of the website and click on it.
- The career page of the portal will appear on the screen.
- Click on the button the recruitment process and related options will be listed on the screen.
- Next, tap on current openings and next, tap on the option to know more.
- All current openings in Bank of Maharashtra will be listed.
- Under Area, Enlistment of Expert Officials in Scale II and III Venture 2023 – 2024, check
- Tap on the registration link to open the Specialist Officers Recruitment in Scale II & III Project 2023 – 2024 page.
- On the Prime page, tap Click here for new registration.
- Registration form will open in which candidates have to create account for recruitment registration.
- Next, get the login credentials and go back to Recruitment of Specialist Officers in Scale II & III Project 2023 – 2024 page.
- In the login form, enter the credentials to access the account.
- In the user dashboard, tap on the option to fill the relevant application form.
- The recruitment application form for the posts of Specialist Officers will appear on the screen.
- Select the specific post you want to apply for and fill the application form.
- Next upload the above documents.
- Pay the application fee using the relevant payment methods, as permitted.
- Finally, submit the form and print a copy for future reference.
- Starting Date of Online Application : 23-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online : 06-02-2023